Spanking is amazing

You guys crack me up.

It was free, I wouldn't pay to give a woman pleasure, no offense. Why would I pay someone to give them what they are charging me for?
Trust me, a butt heals up just fine in a few days, I bet that one looks as nice as ever. Interesting though, I had no idea how far I must have slipped to the dark side until just now because you guys are genuinely bothered by it. Originally Posted by exoticdanceweardealer

Bullshit, I remember the board marks on my ass from high school coaches. Those bruises did not fully disappear for over two weeks.
Bullshit, I remember the board marks on my ass from high school coaches. Those bruises did not fully disappear for over two weeks. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh my goodness, that's just terrible. lol

I think you guys honestly need to understand the mechanisms of this. First off people who indulge in being given hard spankings use it as an intense form of stress relief. It helps a person get over shame and guilt in their life, it also give them a sense of security by being able to feel punishment from responsibilities they failed to hold true to. I will assure you I am a gentle person by nature, an empath and any time I spank it is based on wanting to make sure the other person is happy or I wouldn't suffer my hand the pain it goes through.

Also this is probably by far the mildest thing people do in S&M. Yes, this is a sexual experience for them, yes they like every minute of the sting. Me? I got to touch a new booty and made someone happy, but you see it like I abused someone which is absurd.

But yeah I get it, I get it... you guys find this terrifying because your patriarchal/traditionalism based chivalric ideas of being a benevolently sexist white knight makes you want to protect the helpless damsel from the cruel neanderthal who would do such a thing.

She has every right to get pleasure through pain just as much as you do through swapping cum balls between your and your provider's mouth. I have ever right to give her the pleasure if she wants it.

I just thought it was nice to find a fetish women have where they will randomly meet you and let you do a little ass play. She makes the rules, she wants it hard then she gets it hard.
You're getting off on this aren't you? Maybe that's what this is! "THE END RESULT" WTF, WALDT!
So, is this thread drumming up any "exotic dancewear" bidness?

Sometimes the threAD turns left when you thought for sure it was gonna go right....
He must be trying to hawk some new dancewear with ice pack holders built into the cheeks.
I've spanked several ladies, most not into p4p, I dont think it mixes well. Some ladies are really into it, especially in a role play scenario. Having said that, her upper butt shouldnt be bruised like that while her sit spot isnt.
exoticdanceweardealer,

If it's so erotic and everything, and I'm sure you probably have some stress to relieve, and some guilt and shame and some responsibilities you failed to hold true to, why don't you let some lady beat your ass till it's black and blue?