Dick sucking whore

I'm always interested in cock sucking whores. Especially one that does doubles with the sexy Ginger! Originally Posted by Hardcoreismything
Aww! Thank you, hon!!
Looking forward to it! Originally Posted by JdeHog
As am I lover
I'm always interested in cock sucking whores. Especially one that does doubles with the sexy Ginger! Originally Posted by Hardcoreismything
My kind of man..
More of tk I'd be up and something else would too
More of tk I'd be up and something else would too Originally Posted by face2muff
Lol I always get you up honey. How have you been
I am appalled that you would consider being a dick sucking little slut. This is unacceptable! Being the guardian of your chastity I consider this an affront to decency! Clearly you need to be punished for your moral transgressions!
In all seriousness, it's good to keep the day job. But, you could certainly enhance things with some side work. And (ahem) I would plan to make it "work"!
xoxo
I am appalled that you would consider being a dick sucking little slut. This is unacceptable! Being the guardian of your chastity I consider this an affront to decency! Clearly you need to be punished for your moral transgressions!
In all seriousness, it's good to keep the day job. But, you could certainly enhance things with some side work. And (ahem) I would plan to make it "work"!
xoxo Originally Posted by Hatty242
Yes Master, I have went astray with my thoughts and publicly disrespected you by announcing them. I deserve to be punished for my actions. Please forgive me my Lord by making an appointment and carrying out said punishment. Bring the whip dear..

Omg I miss you!!! How are you!! I have to keep the job or get another but in all honesty I've found a house I want to buy so I'm working for starter money as well as survial right now. My boss is such a cheap prick. Maybe I should suck his dick I'm almost certain his wife isn't doing it well or often enough. I need more hours.

Wanna volunteer to be my sugar daddy lol
She's baaaaack...

Missed you dear
Glad to hear it babe.

Sounds great honey. I'm getting ready to redo my showcase with new pics. I've changed my hair again. (As usual lol) As soon as I get all my affairs in order I'll be posting an add. Screening will be at it's highest as well guys. Thanks for showing interest in me again. I'll try to get my new pics posted within the next couple of days. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

Be sure to include a few taint photos.
I have to travel this week but yes, I will definitely be setting something up as quick as I can. I miss you too, and I mean that. Not just the naughty bits either. Every moment with you was a genuine time of blissful relaxation that always took me completely off of this crazy planet for a while. xoxo!
She's baaaaack...

Missed you dear Originally Posted by ronin1
Thanks babe. I'm so sucking your cock one day soon.
Be sure to include a few taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Aren't they all taint lol
I have to travel this week but yes, I will definitely be setting something up as quick as I can. I miss you too, and I mean that. Not just the naughty bits either. Every moment with you was a genuine time of blissful relaxation that always took me completely off of this crazy planet for a while. xoxo! Originally Posted by Hatty242
Aww honey. You've always been one of my favorites as well. I'm completely relaxed with you in all aspects of the hobby as well as on a personal level. I can't wait to see you again. Perhaps we can do a dinner and bcd date to catch up when the time is right.
I've been good tk, how about yourself? Do send me a pm when you ready to play...
I've been good tk, how about yourself? Do send me a pm when you ready to play... Originally Posted by face2muff
Seriously.... have we met?? I was Born Ready...
Welcum back!!! We've haven't met yet, but you were on my list. Gonna have to see you soon!!
Welcum back!!! We've haven't met yet, but you were on my list. Gonna have to see you soon!! Originally Posted by peepingtom
Sounds good. I require 3 recent well reviewed refs for screening honey. Safety first
I'm so sucking your cock one day soon Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

Aww, you know just how to make a boy feel all squishy inside