Dallas Guys: Pregnant Women: Turn on or turn off

I love to see pregnant providers (before and after their pregnancy). During pregnancy is a different story and depends on how far along they are. If it is early with little to no changes to their bodies then I am all in but after the changes start it is a turn off to me.
Thanks for the input GPTX!
I love to see pregnant providers. I feel women are more feminine during pregnancy.. if it makes sense.
A woman continues to have a pussy and a libido despite the presnce of a soon-to-be-born child so I presume her need for sex arises and requires being extinguished the good 'ol fashion way; sex! If I'm going to play with an expectant mother I prefer she (a) not be so far along that she looks like she's wearing a beachball; and (b) her breasts and nipples be engorged and ready for some sucking and (be still my heart!) milking.
Oh yaaah! BTDT. Take advantage of her hormones before delivery. Slows waaay down for a while after.
I am sooooo glad I do not have a "beach ball" belly! I still have 3-4 weeks to go and still small....thank you genetics!
I am sooooo glad I do not have a "beach ball" belly! I still have 3-4 weeks to go and still small....thank you genetics! Originally Posted by Alecia
and with those breasts!....... every meal's a Happy Meal!
Hey how did you know I was at mcd's LOL!
Hey there guys,
It’s that time of yr again where it seems we have multiple pregnant providers, including myself, all over Texas.
I am just wondering what Dallas guys think of Pregnant women are they luscious & Sexy, because of the extra wet pussies and larger breasts, or a turn off/ do not see?
I am very curious.
Thanks a Lot for your input!
XOXOXOX
SSM Originally Posted by SweetSensualMichelle
I am really attracted to it. The woman is very beautiful in this state. The breasts ar e even more beautiful. In fact, if you look at the Kansas city or ST. Louis co-ed disc. a guy is asking for a provider in this condition. You mentioned the pussy being wetter at this time. Why is this? I am really curious.
Preggos get wetter bc of hormones are running out of control and can get excited but the smallest thing. I get excited watching videos of things I never thought would be of sexual excitement but that is a topic for another realm.

Also everything is way more sensitive, especially the nipples.
Hey how did you know I was at mcd's LOL! Originally Posted by Alecia
Annnnndddddd...now you're talkin' bout' my Happy Meal!
I absolutely crave the glow of a hot preggy!!! Some of my most memerable experiences have been with mothers to be. I want the beach ball look on a small frame, I want the milk, I want the soaked p.... Wow! I need a preggy now! PM me Alecia, you are GORGEOUS!!!
I think the pregnant provider is doubly desirable. The opportunity to be with a woman who is so in tune with herself (as pregnant women are) is only available for a limited time. Whenever someone puts themselves out there as available and pregnant, I do all I can to make a date.
Although I like pregnant girls, I've recently learned that the hormones can send them into fits of posting alerts, lol. I'm done for a while!
Nice looking lady with a baby bump is definetly a big turn on. The bigger the bump the better. Don't know why some guys might not admit it, we all have our own turn ons and turn offs, but for me I LIKE IT!