barebacking how the hell do you do it

Damn.. in his reviews he always made it a point to state that he covered up Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
I used to see one of the girls he used to see in Schenectady. In fact he referred me to her. She said she refused to see him again other than for massage but not full service once he told her he saw a girl bbfs who might be a risk.
And ironically it seems the gal in Schenectady who you’re referring to apparently has no problem going bb with other dudes (based on several reviews and pm’s that I’ve seen).
It's okay to barefront them, though, right? There's no problem with that, is there?
It's okay to barefront them, though, right? There's no problem with that, is there? Originally Posted by Jon Colden
???
What is barefront ?
It's a joke.
Damn you and your jokes. Use a hash tag or something next time so we know. #itsajoke
#Iwill #barefrontlovr #dumbjokefan

Actually, I DO understand about being confused about something. There is always one conversation string following a prior one about barebacking. It's a favorite topic, but the first time I saw it I thought it was about hairy guys having their backs waxed to look less bear-like.

And when I saw this string, I thought the OP was asking about HOW to bareback someone. But then I came to see that it was only an expression of confusion and disbelief. Go figure! #anothermysteryoflife