Trump finally finds a job

The store was closed, The customers were plants, it was a total political stage play.
The store was closed, The customers were plants, it was a total political stage play. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

closed for an event. prove any customers were plants.

we'll wait

PS don't cite reddit

bahahahaaa
That’s called security. Wackjobs have already tried killing him at least twice, of course they’re not going to let a bunch of randos stroll in while he’s there.
closed for an event. prove any customers were plants.

we'll wait

PS don't cite reddit

bahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

The Washington Post reported that the restaurant was closed to the public during Trump's visit, and the customers whom Trump served were screened by the Secret Service and positioned before his arrival.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...d-fake-1972058

This is nothing more than some kind of political cosplay. Trump has never worked a job with an hourly wage in his life. This entire hypocritical performance stunt is extremely insulting to everyone who has actually worked for a living.
... WHY?? ... How is it "insulting"??

#### Salty
... WHY?? ... How is it "insulting"??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
If you can’t figure that out then you are part of the problem.
The Washington Post reported that the restaurant was closed to the public during Trump's visit, and the customers whom Trump served were screened by the Secret Service and positioned before his arrival.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...d-fake-1972058

This is nothing more than some kind of political cosplay. Trump has never worked a job with an hourly wage in his life. This entire hypocritical performance stunt is extremely insulting to everyone who has actually worked for a living. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
screened does not mean plants as you claimed.

same thing happened in PA for Harris

Diners tear into Kamala Harris' campaign for kicking them out of Pittsburgh restaurant to 'bus' in their own crowd for a campaign stunt

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nsylvania.html

was this staged? of course it was.
He'll need the frycooker skills in the next chapter of his life.
It was a photo op. Store wa,closed. All fake. All FAKE.
I don't know...I was gonna vote for Trump but after finding out he doesn't REALLY play for the Steelers, I don't know...I may have to sit this election out.

It was a photo op. Store wa,closed. All fake. All FAKE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

LOL well a sure way to know it was effective is to see the lies the libtards tell about it.

Trump's interaction with the workers showed respect and understanding of what they are doing. Democrats just don't get it.
Trump's interaction with the workers showed respect and understanding of what they are doing. Democrats just don't get it. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Bull fucking shit. It was a slap in the face to all of those people who have to work there to put food on their tables and pay their bills. He made a mockery of it with his usual political immature antics without considering for one second that people actually need to work shit jobs like that for money.

Do you think McDonald's only serves people who are vetted by the secret service to get their garbage unhealthy food like they were for his "shift"? It was a silly immature political stunt to take a swipe at his opponent. Trump gets no credit for that weak sauce move.

What's Harris supposed to do with that silliness as a rebuttal? Act like she is 19 and pretend to learn how to be a racist slum lord like Trump did at that age with his rich daddy, Fred?
I don't know...I was gonna vote for Trump but after finding out he doesn't REALLY play for the Steelers, I don't know...I may have to sit this election out.

Originally Posted by texassapper
He's also not a cowboy fireman

And missed the boat to talk about minimum wage
LOL well a sure way to know it was effective is to see the lies the libtards tell about it.

Trump's interaction with the workers showed respect and understanding of what they are doing. Democrats just don't get it. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Horse shit.

Originally Posted by texassapper
It wasn't trumps fault he had to quit the Steelers....HE HAD BONE SPURS!!!!