What is the Best Steakhouse in Dallas?

• zont
  • 01-13-2018, 05:08 PM
I recall an alert travelling lady who mentioned on this site her definition of a "Happening Town". She said that if she could not get a decent steak at midnight on a Tuesday, the place was NOT a "Happening Town". Always remembered that.

My vote for Pappas Steaks - Texas Monthly named it best in the entire state a while back.
Knife. Love that place, and their Steak and Eggs in the a.m. is the absolute best I've ever had!
I like "mine the best"-but this place has been there forever and quiet good- google and check it out(yelp)
casual dining and was byob
110 West Bailey Ponder, Texas
open 11 till 9 Fri & Sat till 10
I recall an alert travelling lady who mentioned on this site her definition of a "Happening Town". She said that if she could not get a decent steak at midnight on a Tuesday, the place was NOT a "Happening Town". Always remembered that.

My vote for Pappas Steaks - Texas Monthly named it best in the entire state a while back. Originally Posted by zont
Best steak hands down as well the largest wine selection of any restaurant
The salad dressing is as well Home made a Awsome
Great! Now I want Pappas Bros steak but they are not open on Sundays.
  • MRMR
  • 01-14-2018, 03:40 PM
Chamberlains Steakhouse in Addison.
If you enjoy a good Cigar head to the Cigar Bar in the back before or after.
Pappas Bros and Chamberlains are both pretty awesome,but Im surprised no one mentioned Dallas' Nick & Sam's yet. They have a new grill somewhere on Preston, but imo nothing compares to the Original the location in Uptown.

Steaks to die for and I even recently had a killer giant Lobster tail there....YES it cost a fortune but the food (and the girl) was totally worth it!
  • MRMR
  • 01-15-2018, 02:03 PM
Another Dallas owned Steakhouse is Al Biernat's.
One on Oak Lawn and a new one in N Dallas where Del Frisco's used to be.
Very good steakhouse as well.
The Good news is if you are a Steak Lover there are plenty of top notch places to chose from.
Pappas Bros and Chamberlains are both pretty awesome,but Im surprised no one mentioned Dallas' Nick & Sam's yet. They have a new grill somewhere on Preston, but imo nothing compares to the Original the location in Uptown.

Steaks to die for and I even recently had a killer giant Lobster tail there....YES it cost a fortune but the food (and the girl) was totally worth it!
Originally Posted by cerofuchs
While I have not tried many on the list here, I love Nick & Sams along with the Lobster Mac N cheese!
My top 3, Not is any particular order, are:
Al Biernat's
YO
knife