Positions anyone?

Mine position on 'positions' is not a favorite position but a favorite sequence following foreplay:

1. DATY --> 69 (instead of just BBBJ) ---> covered CG with a hand massaging each breast, with a nipple squeezed between each thumb and forefinger, her leaning over for occasional DFK, and leaning back to sit up . . .

A Second favorite would be
DATY --> 69 (instead of just BBBJ) ---> spooning, rear entry while laying on our sides, an arm reaching around gently embracing her torso with a hand massaging her breast, with her nipple squeezed between the thumb and forefinger, gently nibbling kisses on her neck and shoulder and around her ear, taking in the fragrance of her hair and slightly perspiring body . . .

A dream session is to have time to do it all . . . Olivia Howard comes to mind, . . . Originally Posted by randyrogue
Shouldn't this be in the review section?
I have been calling it froggie but also known as Jockey I guess spcially with Greek flavor:
http://www.sexinfo101.com/jockey.shtml
HHHHMMMM, but there are so many good ones, now if I had to pic a few favorites...

ATF=leg glider, but not everyone can do it.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml

Then veriations on Mish, all equally my second favorite...

The deck chair
folded deck chair
and drill

Third favorite would have to be: Cow Girl

Forth: Doggie...

And yes Jockey position is very enjoyable too....
Ahhh, thank you Randy. Myself, I like face to face regardless of the position and lazy dog.
For me: Mish, 69, and doggy.
CG, reverse CG, K-9 -on a so so day
CG,K-9, Mish, reverse CG, more K-9 . On a good day.

Just depends how much energy the gentlemen has.
CG,K-9, Mish, reverse CG, more K-9 . On a good day. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
sounds like you've been reading my reviews. ever visit Houston? lol
No i haven't looked at your reviews, hehehe

Seriously, i like to mix it up, one position in a session will put me to sleep.

As far as Houston, since that incident that shall not be named, im totally spooked from coming.
Me on top or doggie
Me on top or doggie Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke, You are quickly becoming my ATF and we've never met!
When I was active in the hobby it was doggie, rcg or standing doggie. When I am with a civie intimate partner, it is mish/spooning, froggy, in the shower or 69. For me, mish and spooning allows for a slower approach that is more sensual and intimate while being in the shower is just plain fun as all get out.
ACG.k9.mish
that animation site is really cool. To bad I can't make that dude look like me. that would be funny watching me pound that chick in all those positions.
My favorite has to be cowgirl, then mish, and finally doggie! Doggie used to be my favorite until I became comfortable with my own body and started when I met some older men who taught me a couple of things.
HollyofHouston on top of me, HollyofHouston K9, HollyofHouston Mish, HollyofHouston 69, HollyofHouston riding my face damn . . . . I'm getting carried away hahaha!!