Providers Seeing Mutliple Hobbyists on Same Day

• Loxly
  • 05-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Like Centaur I'm in for the moment and if things aren't seemingly fresh then I won't be back.

And if they're really bad I might just pass a finger under her nose as a hint.

It might be that this person has had a bad experience in the past that left a bad taste for the hobby. Regardless, it's a bit controlling anyway you slice it.

You might have asked him if he works with his Doctors and/or Dentists like this.
If he wants to be the first of the day I can do that but to tell me what I can or cannot do in my free time afterwards isn't going to fly....
Very intriguing comment on here to say the least, and thank you for the compliments
I may be paranoid, but a request like this may go beyond just a desire to be the
one man in her life. It may lead to him watching her incall to see that she doesn't
have other friends that day.

This request is going beyond the boundaries. How a girl handles her business is her affair. If he suspects she is too high volume then he should move on. He should not try to control her business, unless of course he is willing to pay the lady for the day, not just the hour. Originally Posted by JJones
Where do you get this shit from? It could be as simple as a misunderstanding that what he is really looking for is to not see someone that has already seen someone else that day. A lot of guys simply do not want to follow for concerns of sanitary conditions or as one put it.... see a gal that expended her energy on someone else.

I fall in this category myself.... I've seen a lot of ladies over the years and even the ones with the best reputations at times presented less than a sanitary environment or a performance less than what was expected. I don't like seeing the refuse of previous visitors, having the only towels in the room wadded and tossed on the bathroom floor.... or sensing something not quite properly sanitized on a lady..... or in some cases... OVERLY sanitized......

If he truly wants to be the only one in a day there is no shortage of older and less desirable ladies that are lucky to GET 1 in a day that can easily accommodate him.

Even if it was not a misunderstanding..... a REQUEST does not make one a stalker or represent crossing someone's boundaries.... it is simply a request....
I think this question begs a corresponding lie. Were I a higher volume provider, ( an perhaps a bit less scrupulous) I would greet it with a "Sure.No problem." see him, pocket the tribute and do what I wanted anyway. But Centaur, you bring up a good question. I understand "Sloppy Seconds" as a concept, but in your opinion could a chap really ascertain by feel if a provider had been with another client earlier if she were to be hygienic in-between? Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
At times.... yes...... The taste of soap is a bit of a clue. Some ladies are too rushed in between.....
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2014, 06:24 PM
One thing I think is missed is that you said it was very innocent... Is this a new monger who doesn't get how a working girls living is made?

Also, no mention was made of how much he was offering for this extra born again (daily) virgin request.

IF you are zuper low volume, maybe this is a good business deal? What is the upcharge for a single lay during that particular day?

This sounds like a "Sugar Baby for a Day" kind of offer...think it through.
I don't blame the guy one damn bit for asking for a "CLEAN" provider......period
I have the opposite issue, I have a client that likes me to see other clients before him. Being a low volume provider this is mostly not the case. It hasn't been a major issue, but he has mentioned several times that it turns him on to think of me being with other men before him. So I suppose it can go both ways....and I do think he would still want me to bathe lol
I guess everyone has their preferences...
I may be paranoid, but a request like this may go beyond just a desire to be the
one man in her life. It may lead to him watching her incall to see that she doesn't
have other friends that day...
Originally Posted by JJones
Really???

This coming from a guy that when asked advice on how to best contact Darien, you follow up telling Darien that I'm some sort of stalker.

Really dude? Common now. I think YOU are just flat lost. I personally think you should get some mental treatment b/c you're statements are clearly that of another world. That kind of response makes Tom Cruise looking normal.

Whispers hits it right on the nose. "a REQUEST does not make one a stalker or represent crossing someone's boundaries.... it is simply a request...." In this case, an innocent request.

Thank you Whispers for being a guy with common sense.

Our Mod is also accurate, " It could be he wants to ensure that some other guy hasn't already zapped you of your sexual appetite/energy for the day... " I'm like this sometimes with my ATFs.
Thank you Whispers for being a guy with common sense. Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
You are welcome... It's actually fairly easy when you are not a wuss trying to impress the pussy in the room....

Our Mod is also accurate, " It could be he wants to ensure that some other guy hasn't already zapped you of your sexual appetite/energy for the day... " I'm like this sometimes with my ATFs. Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt
Our Mods?
OUR Mods?

Dammit...I pay damn good money for him to be MY Mod!...
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2014, 06:46 PM
I have the opposite issue, I have a client that likes me to see other clients before him. Being a low volume provider this is mostly not the case. It hasn't been a major issue, but he has mentioned several times that it turns him on to think of me being with other men before him. So I suppose it can go both ways....and I do think he would still want me to bathe lol
I guess everyone has their preferences... Originally Posted by AbigailFox

AF, as a good hobbyist I would like to offer an option as well as an opportunity for you and your client.

I would offer myself as a fitting fill in prior to your clients visit. I can be first on deck, and make sure you are sufficiently warmed up prior to his arrival or completely used up based on the need.

I will do this pro bono with no charges incurred on your or his behalf other than base travel expenses (gas, parking, etc) to be paid in non counterfeit unmarked treasury bills...I am doing this strictly as a good "hobby brother".

Please contact me through PM with the times and dates I will be needed & I will not disappoint.

ToYz, at your service when the need calls....
Miss Valentina seems pretty neutral in the way she posed and is pursuing her inquery. Many of the responses seem in some way negative. I'd like to go in another direction. Miss Valentina, may I please address this to the gentleman in question? Mr. X, I don’t know you, but may I presume to put myself in your shoes?*

Mr. X, you’d heard that Miss Valentina is wonderful. You were hoping that she’d be the highlight of your day, week, month. Being a man, you were also hoping that you’d be the highlight of her day. To ensure that, you made your request. Opps! Suddenly you two were juggling an opps egg. In the real world, you could have made meringue. This isn’t the real world. It’s Mars on Venus on Moscow Rules.

Mr. X, everybody makes mistakes. Keep making them for the right reasons. Keep seeking the best women.

* If I’m wrong, you can add my name to the list of people who can kiss your ass. I’m on a few lists.
I was just asked, very innocently if I might add, to see a gentleman who requested that if I were to spend time with him that he would ask me not to see other gentleman the same day. In his exact words : If I'm paying, I don't think it's too much to ask.

As a very low volume provider this is not an issue for me. However, I did offer that perhaps he may wish to understand that he is making a donation for only an hour's worth of time and that perhaps it's not best to have preconceived entitlements about what a lady does with her time for the day, nor how she must run her business to make ends meet.

I'm very curious what both other hobbyists and providers have to say on the subject.

Any thoughts? Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Low-volume (varies person to person anyways) or not it is too much of his to ask especially if he's only paying for 1hr time. If he's worried about cleanliness or if you'll have the energy for the date (being 100% into it) that's something else and he could've word it much better regardless of how sweetly/politely he asked. Imo if he wanted to be "first of the day" he should've just said it like that. His request doesn't sit right more so if he's asking you not to see anyone after (but that makes no sense).
So...how did he respond to your response? And if he wants to be first of the day well lol I hope he's not asking for a 6pm appt hoping to be "first".
Perhaps, Miss V, you'd do a little "rewind" before you answer questions like these.

For example, has Mr. X been vouched and verified? Has he read your reviews?

Then if he has questions, perhaps, and I say perhaps very carefully, he'd like to make sure that your day is fully and fairly compensated. Two hour or maybe a three hour session?
For a very long time I saw a ATF who I wanted to always be the first of the day on a couple if ore selected days...so as soon as she woke up she would text me with "good morning"

However I was never so naive to think I was always the ONLY one of the day.

If you arent supporting the girl then you have no basis for asking more than your paid time, whatever agreement that is. Originally Posted by Toyz
+1 First one of the day is the only reasonable request if he sets the appt early enough.

have other friends that day.

This request is going beyond the boundaries. How a girl handles her business is her affair. If he suspects she is too high volume then he should move on. He should not try to control her business, unless of course he is willing to pay the lady for the day, not just the hour. Originally Posted by JJones
I agree
I can certainly understand if he wants to be the first client of the day, when you are at your freshest and well rested, but if he is asking you to see nobody else after your time with him then that is not very reasonable. It is none of his business if you have an additional session, or more, after your time with him has concluded. Originally Posted by Tatonka
I believe that only an SO has that right.
Also, no mention was made of how much he was offering for this extra born again (daily) virgin request.

IF you are zuper low volume, maybe this is a good business deal? What is the upcharge for a single lay during that particular day?

This sounds like a "Sugar Baby for a Day" kind of offer...think it through. Originally Posted by Toyz
Maybe we should add that to our rates.
I don't blame the guy one damn bit for asking for a "CLEAN" provider......period Originally Posted by Little Monster
Just because we see other guys doesn't mean we aren't "CLEAN".

It does seem that the consensus so far is that it is our business, not his. If he wants to be the only one with the lady that day, then he should pay for that privilege. Only a sugar daddy or SO has the right to make that kind of request. If he wants to be the first with you that day, then he needs to make that appt early enough to assure that will be the case or make it worth it for us to wait for him.