Sex: Is it Necessary?

I can see that affectionate touch being a benefit....very much so, but I am going based by definition of a need only. Again, perception is reality. I saw the rice experiment as well where you call one pot names and yell at it then the other you say nice things. The rice that had been loved was still white, and the other was almost black from decay.
You just need more of something else SNL...trust me, sex is not the end all be all. Originally Posted by London Rayne
true, but at this point in my life , I'm going with " I need it" lol
I'm not going to die without it , but then again...I might.. a risk Im not willing to take lol
You nut!
[QUOTE=Sweet N Little;1730925 I'm not going to die without it , but then again...I might.. a risk Im not willing to take lol [/QUOTE]

Well... you wouldn't have to risk it if I had anything to say about it.
Well... you wouldn't have to risk it if I had anything to say about it. Originally Posted by Biomech
awwwe so your saying you would save my life ????
Right after he fked you to death!
awwwe so your saying you would save my life ???? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That's the kind of guy I am... always putting the needs of others ahead of my own. LOL
Right after he fked you to death! Originally Posted by London Rayne
thats what I want my tombstone to read....Here lies SNL she was ...Fucked to death!!
Can't think of a better way to go!!

Thanks Biomech..
thats what I want my tombstone to read....Here lies SNL she was ...Fucked to death!!
Can't think of a better way to go!!

Thanks Biomech.. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Something tells me SnL is wild enough to take me with her as she goes.
Something tells me SnL is wild enough to take me with her as she goes. Originally Posted by Biomech
Hey If I go down I'm taking someone with me
SNl is my kind of lady. smart, funny,sexy and loves sex. Now if she cooks and cleans. That's the total package.
SNl is my kind of lady. smart, funny,sexy and loves sex. Now if she cooks and cleans. That's the total package. Originally Posted by simpleton
Smart, funny, sexy and loves sex? I couldn't care less if she can cook or clean. LOL
If I want to be a functioning member of society I need it. Otherwise, I'm just a wart on society's ass.
lamo, only thing to eat at my place is pussy, eat that or starve lol so cooking out, I do clean though, just not your place lol
It depends what you mean by "necessary". Necessary to live? No. Necessary to be happy and satisfied? In most cases, yes.