Kamala WON'T Debate

Tulsi Gabbard shoved it up her ass in 2019 during one of the debates, that was before she became VP. With a dismal record as VP hanging over her head what do you think Trump will do to her? Originally Posted by Levianon17
It depends on how wound up Trump is before the debate. I believe that Trump will self destruct if given enough time to stew in the bad press he’s been getting.
It depends on how wound up Trump is before the debate. I believe that Trump will self destruct if given enough time to stew in the bad press he’s been getting. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I think by now Trump is use to bad press.
Nobody fed me or you the questions and we both can probably already name the key topics of those questions on 9/10 on ABC:

1) Abortion/ Women's right to choose
2) Immigration
3) Inflation
4) Health Care
5) Taxes
6) Israel/Hamas and Ukraine/Russia wars
7) Climate Control
8) Energy
9) Social Security
10) Trump's stinky diaper that needs to be changed/Trump's age

I am sure I missed a few but that's just off the top of my head... sorry MAGAs for #10 but I can't stop a list at 9 so I had to improvise a bit at the end. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Nope, that really doesn't make a difference. But they fed Hillary the actual question, which can make a big difference.
I think by now Trump is use to bad press. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No one is immune from getting a little rattled. The more it looks like he’s losing the worse it will get.
No one is immune from getting a little rattled. The more it looks like he’s losing the worse it will get. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
With Trump "It's what you see is what you get". Yeah, Trump is pretty much a prick when it comes to social skills but he's for the most part pretty consistent on his stance when it comes to the important issues. Kamala Harris on the other hand is changing her tune on a few things to find some common ground. She even tried to incorporate one of Trump's stances on not taxing tips. If Trump uses good strategy, she'll be light work in a debate.
I stand by my statement. From a political standpoint, she’s smart for pushing out a debate for as long as possible.
I stand by my statement. From a political standpoint, she’s smart for pushing out a debate for as long as possible. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I thought she wanted Trump to say it to her face. What happened to all of that?
What does Hillary have to do with any of this?
With Trump "It's what you see is what you get". Yeah, Trump is pretty much a prick when it comes to social skills but he's for the most part pretty consistent on his stance when it comes to the important issues. Kamala Harris on the other hand is changing her tune on a few things to find some common ground. She even tried to incorporate one of Trump's stances on not taxing tips. If Trump uses good strategy, she'll be light work in a debate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
“When it comes to important issues”?
The man could not name important issues. 95% of the electorate can’t either.

With Trump "It's what you see is what you get". Yeah, Trump is pretty much a prick when it comes to social skills but he's for the most part pretty consistent on his stance when it comes to the important issues. Kamala Harris on the other hand is changing her tune on a few things to find some common ground. She even tried to incorporate one of Trump's stances on not taxing tips. If Trump uses good strategy, she'll be light work in a debate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Seriously? I know third graders who would kick trumps ass in a real debate. She’s not a quality candidate and a future non-affective president, IMHO. That said, she’s the better debater and superior intellect to the lifetime criminal. The man can’t form a sentence that would pass elements of style.

Completely out of context. No one would agree to the stipulations, put forth by the trump campaign and #NewsForDumbFox.
The man could not name important issues. 95% of the electorate can’t either. Originally Posted by Daneskold1
Immigration, Economy and Crime. Those are important issues and Trump talks about them all the time. Democrats think gender pronouns and free shit for undocumented immigrants and killing the unborn are important issues.
Seriously? I know third graders who would kick trumps ass in a real debate. She’s not a quality candidate and a future non-affective president, IMHO. That said, she’s the better debater and superior intellect to the lifetime criminal. The man can’t form a sentence that would pass elements of style. Originally Posted by Daneskold1
I know third graders that are more mature than she is.
Immigration, Economy and Crime. Those are important issues and Trump talks about them all the time. Democrats think gender pronouns and free shit for undocumented immigrants and killing the unborn are important issues. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Also energy independence and simple things like being able to afford groceries, transportation, and a decent place to live.

I wonder who our latest “super troll liberal” is? Who has been banned lately and is now logging in with another Handle.?
The man could not name important issues. 95% of the electorate can’t either. Originally Posted by Daneskold1
Are you saying that constantly making fun of Kamala's laugh and calling her "dumb" nonstop aren't two important issues that will swing undecided voters in his favor? Haha
I know third graders that are more mature than she is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump isn’t one of them.

Make America Great Again by “not” voting for Republicans.
And Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump isn’t one of them.

Make America Great Again by “not” voting for Republicans. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I swear it is amazing to me how so many people in this forum think Trump is such a formidable foe in a debate. He is an old childish moron who has been saying the exact same shit since 2016. He can't even put a reasonable and persuasive argument together without veering off to insults and lies.

How hard is this fool to debate? All she has to do is have her team watch his debates in 2016 and 2020 and she already will know his exact approach because he is too stubborn and stupid to adapt to the social changes 8 years later.

Again, you don't debate someone like Trump three times when all you need is one. There is no need for her to play his silly desperate games when she doesn't have to.