One of this board's favorite topics....

TRUE, I dare you to come and try to take one of the three from me... PrissyBitcher Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This is a perfect example... why would I want to?
FTFY. Last time I checked, the First and Second Amendments were not repealed. Originally Posted by lustylad
What is the constitution without its people? Nothing...
Let the dipshits have their guns. Just regulate the shit out of them. Mandatory open carry. Stricter criminal penalties for using a weapon. Increased taxes on ammunition.

oh yeah, and a dental exam. Er, mental exam. maybe both.
What is the constitution without its people? Nothing... Originally Posted by WombRaider
That is one of the most stupid comments ever posted in this forum. Congratulations!
Sad, but true. To some though, a right is more important than another person's life. They simply don't care. Obama was right, they do cling to their guns and their religion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You don't cling to a gun or religion. So what do you cling to?

Jim
People can't express their opinions without knowing mine first? I don't believe that.

And you are correct, I posted the data without comment--yet. I certainly didn't make any comment advocating taking away guns, did I? Originally Posted by Old-T
The reality is you began with a backhand swipe at IB to begin trolling. What very little respect I had for you is gone. Welcome to ignore. Iffy is right, fuck you.
That is one of the most stupid comments ever posted in this forum. Congratulations! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nothing is more stupid than the crap you post, whiskey shits. Stupid? What are rights if you are not allowed to exercise them? They're not rights, that's what. A constitution needs human beings or otherwise, what the fuck are we doing? It's not stupid at all, you inbred sodomite. The powers of government originate with the people, you fucking retard. Those powers are limited by the constitution. So again I'll ask, what is a constitution without its people? Nothing.
You don't cling to a gun or religion. So what do you cling to?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Money, muhfucker.

That and a big, juicy booty.
Money, muhfucker.

That and a big, juicy booty. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hahaha, that figures. I guess guns would bother you. Your big mouth and all that cash could make you a statistic. Well the abolishment of the second amendment isn't going to happen in your lifetime. So in the meantime keep a low profile. Got it slop jaw.

Jim
Hahaha, that figures. I guess guns would bother you. Your big mouth and all that cash could make you a statistic. Well the abolishment of the second amendment isn't going to happen in your lifetime. So in the meantime keep a low profile. Got it slop jaw.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You're the one who's slack jawed from all the polish sausage you're smoking. And I don't mean on the grill.

Can I get a what what!
You're the one who's slack jawed from all the polish sausage you're smoking. And I don't mean on the grill.

Can I get a what what! Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't smoke, and you can't get shit ya short fucking spick.

Jim
Nothing is more stupid than the crap you post, whiskey shits. Stupid? What are rights if you are not allowed to exercise them? They're not rights, that's what. A constitution needs human beings or otherwise, what the fuck are we doing? It's not stupid at all, you inbred sodomite. The powers of government originate with the people, you fucking retard. Those powers are limited by the constitution. So again I'll ask, what is a constitution without its people? Nothing. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Once again, you melt down trying to defend a meaningless point that bears no relevance to the thread. It is flowery incoherent bullshit with no reason or substance. Calm down, WormRaper. You're stupid. Accept it. Lots of stupid people blessed in the art of saying nothing have been successful. Run for office.
Once again, you melt down trying to defend a meaningless point that bears no relevance to the thread. It is flowery incoherent bullshit with no reason or substance. Calm down, WormRaper. You're stupid. Accept it. Lots of stupid people blessed in the art of saying nothing have been successful. Run for office. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What fucking thread around here ever stays on topic? So the constitution is flowery, incoherent bullshit. You heard it here, folks. Whiskey Shits hates America. Does it not limit the government's power? Does the government not derive its power from its people? You're just an America hater.
  • Old-T
  • 06-11-2015, 08:00 AM
The reality is you began with a backhand swipe at IB to begin trolling. What very little respect I had for you is gone. Welcome to ignore. Iffy is right, fuck you. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Come now, that is quite a lot of pompous posturing by you. And a bit uncalled for.

First point: gratuitously slapping IB. By the standards of this forum, that was a playful rebuke at worst. Really, you read the swill that abounds on this board and you think THAT is worthy of condemnation? Well, you know where the RTM button is. I hate to think what you feel about the trashing he is getting for supporting the slaughter of native americans in the other thread.

But back to this one. Since I never said one word about confiscating guns--and have historically SUPPORTED gun ownership, and since I basically stated a set of facts to wait and listen for responses, I cannot understand what has pissed you off on that topic either. But instead of pointing out what I said that you object to, you run away and hide. Well, that IS one option.

But since you asked so nicely I will tell you my thoughts when I read the data and article:
--The correlation between poverty and gun deaths
--The abundance of Southern states, contrary to so many of the posts here that would have people believe all gun deaths occur within the boarders of Illinois.

So why don't you rip me apart for something I said, not your internalized guilt about the data.

PS: I find it comical (in a black comedy way) that now some are trying to say "you can't believe that data, it includes suicides". Are they not deaths? Are those people more expendable in the eyes of some posters? Is their REAL point to find a way to make the data not so embarrassing to Dixie? I don't know, they don't say.

But you won't see this. Too bad. Throw a turd into the punch bowl and leave--very grown up of you.
Come now, that is quite a lot of pompous posturing by you. And a bit uncalled for.

First point: gratuitously slapping IB. By the standards of this forum, that was a playful rebuke at worst. Really, you read the swill that abounds on this board and you think THAT is worthy of condemnation? Well, you know where the RTM button is. I hate to think what you feel about the trashing he is getting for supporting the slaughter of native americans in the other thread.

But back to this one. Since I never said one word about confiscating guns--and have historically SUPPORTED gun ownership, and since I basically stated a set of facts to wait and listen for responses, I cannot understand what has pissed you off on that topic either. But instead of pointing out what I said that you object to, you run away and hide. Well, that IS one option.

But since you asked so nicely I will tell you my thoughts when I read the data and article:
--The correlation between poverty and gun deaths
--The abundance of Southern states, contrary to so many of the posts here that would have people believe all gun deaths occur within the boarders of Illinois.

So why don't you rip me apart for something I said, not your internalized guilt about the data.

PS: I find it comical (in a black comedy way) that now some are trying to say "you can't believe that data, it includes suicides". Are they not deaths? Are those people more expendable in the eyes of some posters? Is their REAL point to find a way to make the data not so embarrassing to Dixie? I don't know, they don't say.

But you won't see this. Too bad. Throw a turd into the punch bowl and leave--very grown up of you.
Originally Posted by Old-T
And you're one of the simpletons that includes statistics regarding suicides because you imagine that without access to guns suicidal people won't kill themselves, Old-THUMPER. Take a gander at the CDC numbers addressing drug overdoses, Old-THUMPER: they exceed those you're attributing to guns, Old-THUMPER.