Odumbo: one naïve MOFO.

Grammar alert!

if you can't figure out the error, you're as ignorant as we all believe you to be. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, there's no error since Odumbo voters like you are known to be less than human.
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 02:15 PM
Well, I agree that anyone who sucks Putin's cock is a commie but that wasn't really what you said, either... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you're correct, this is exactly what I said

you don't get to side with a communist over an American President in this country you communist loving piece of shit ...

go ahead piss on Reagan and every American dollar he spent trying to protect worthless bastards like you from Soviet bombs and nuclear fall out

then kiss my Texas ass you scumbag

you don't get to side with a communist over an American President in this country you communist loving piece of shit ...

go ahead piss on Reagan and every American dollar he spent trying to protect worthless bastards like you from Soviet bombs and nuclear fall out

then kiss my Texas ass you scumbag Originally Posted by CJ7
Have you heard of Freedom of Speech? Liberals hate it when it criticizes them or their ineffective President. But hey, I'm happy he is ineffective because I don't want a war with Russia.
Obama intended to lower America's standing in the world and he succeeded.
Obama intended to lower America's standing in the world and he succeeded. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
From where, Bush's lofty perch?

Selective memory. Same old bullshit. All you guys sound alike.

Crimea river, bitches!

then kiss my Texas ass you scumbag Originally Posted by CJ7
William J Clinton sided with the commies in Vietnam when he dodged the draft....
Recognizing that Putin is a stronger leader than Obama is not the same as supporting Putin. Not wanting to go to war over Crimea is not supporting Putin. Even recognizing that there may be solid historical and social reasons for Crimea to join with Russia, rather than Ukraine is not supporting Putin.

Sometimes our leaders get it wrong. It doesn't mean we support the other side.

BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, there's no error since Odumbo voters like you are known to be less than human. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO@ Merriam Webster wanker. Punctuation ain't necessarily grammar, douchebag! Your education is showing... You up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Please, explain to everybody what HDDB stands for again. I don't think anybody but you knows what that means, IBJuvenile. And while you're at it, where's the link to the original poll I did for Dipshit of the Year?

So much ignorance. So little time...
  • CJ7
  • 03-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Recognizing that Putin is a stronger leader than Obama is not the same as supporting Putin. Not wanting to go to war over Crimea is not supporting Putin. Even recognizing that there may be solid historical and social reasons for Crimea to join with Russia, rather than Ukraine is not supporting Putin.

Sometimes our leaders get it wrong. It doesn't mean we support the other side. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

None other than former Soviet premier Mikhail Gorbachev has decried Putin’s totalitarian and statist policies. In other words, Putin is more communist than a former officially communist Soviet premier — in the words of the Soviet premier himself. This was reported in an interview Gorbachev gave with the New York Times in October 2010, in which Gorbachev voiced growing frustration with Putin’s leadership, saying that he had undermined Russia’s fledgling democracy by crippling the opposition forces

anyone that recognizes Putin for anything is a communist ... may I call you CommieOG? ( question btw)
anyone that recognizes Putin for anything is a communist ... may I call you CommieOG? ( question btw) Originally Posted by CJ7
Putin is definitely a statist, more a fascist, I think, than communist, but evil in any event. He is also a strong and effective leader. That statement carries no respect or approval. It is what it is.

Call me whatever you want, but I don't think there is anything in my 20,000+ postings that would indicate that I have any leanings toward communism. But facts are irrelevant to "independents" like you. So make up whatever the hell you want. You will anyway.

Putin is definitely a statist, more a fascist, I think, than communist, but evil in any event. He is also a strong and effective leader. That statement carries no respect or approval. It is what it is.

Call me whatever you want, but I don't think there is anything in my 20,000+ postings that would indicate that I have any leanings toward communism. But facts are irrelevant to "independents" like you. So make up whatever the hell you want. You will anyway.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nope you aren't a commie yet. Just a republican attack dog.

Sometimes our leaders get it wrong. It doesn't mean we support the other side. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Although COG hates it when I publicly agree with him on anything his post is so clear and well written I have to second it. Sorry, COG, I know you hate me, and I don't like you either, but about half of your posts are nuggets of wisdom that people need to hear and I appreciate your intelligence on most issues. Where you disagree with me is where you start to fade....
I will add that Obama's academic success did not prepare him to deal with a bare knuckle street brawler who hits hard and dares you to get up and fight him. Obama is a pussy and tough guys like Putin are like predators who smell weakness.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And the trains ran on time in Nazi Germany. What is your point?

The reality is that the mouth-breathers around here would rally around Adolf Hitler if he were alive and being critical of President Obama. Everything else is secondary....love of country, respect for the office, actually accomplishing things politically that are good for the USA.....nothing else matters to the conservabots other than trashing the President. It's spelled:

ObamaDerangementSyndrome
Although COG hates it when I publicly agree with him on anything his post is so clear and well written I have to second it. Sorry, COG, I know you hate me, and I don't like you either, but about half of your posts are nuggets of wisdom that people need to hear and I appreciate your intelligence on most issues. Where you disagree with me is where you start to fade....
I will add that Obama's academic success did not prepare him to deal with a bare knuckle street brawler who hits hard and dares you to get up and fight him. Obama is a pussy and tough guys like Putin are like predators who smell weakness. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Jesus, one day the President is a blood-thirsty killer droning the shit out of all comers, continuing the war on terror in Afghanistan, tracking down and killing OBL, etc etc etc. The next day he is a limp-wristed fairy incapable of understanding the use of force.

Fucking idiots.
Jesus, one day the President is a blood-thirsty killer droning the shit out of all comers, continuing the war on terror in Afghanistan, tracking down and killing OBL, etc etc etc. The next day he is a limp-wristed fairy incapable of understanding the use of force.

Fucking idiots. Originally Posted by timpage
While apparently clever on its face, your point fails for this reason:
Cowardly bullies pick on weak camel jockeys, not tough chessmasters. Everyone (ok, almost everyone) knows when you actually stand up to the schoolyard bully and punch him in the nose, he picks on someone else. Any moron with vastly superior weapons can bomb the fuck out of guys who live in tents in the desert and have inferior training and old worn out surplus rifles. Russia is a real foe with nuclear weapons, not Saddam's conscripts who gladly surrender to an enemy that will feed them better than their own commanders.
It is the equivalent of you trying to beat up a 7th grader, make that a 3rd grader. You are doing great til his college age brother comes along and challenges you. Then, you back down like the pussy you are, and always will be....
Punctuation ain't necessarily grammar, douchebag! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your post is full of "weasel words," you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, since "capitalization" does fall under the heading of grammar. And again, since you're such a stupid, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, there was no error since the statement referenced Odumbo voters like you that are beneath humans.

Grammar alert!

if you can't figure out the error, you're as ignorant as we all believe you to be. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

DAILY GRAMMAR
Lessons 301-305 - Capitalization

Lesson 301
Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize the first word of a sentence. Example: The lessons begin tomorrow.

http://www.dailygrammar.com/301to305.shtml