Where is everyone going

Pm me. I know some sites to use
I am going to utilize my Twitter more.

I haven’t got the hang of switter.

I’m on OH2 and use it.

If anyone would like to share other sites for HOUSTON PM me. I have a list but some are better for other cities and states-I can specify.
Anyone of y’all using snapchat? Seeing it used a lot more.
Anyone of y’all using snapchat? Seeing it used a lot more. Originally Posted by rico_suave
If you referring to Snapchat premium no I don't do that. You can watch online sites for that just saying
No, im refering to providers going and advertising on snapchat, im not sure how they are making sure its not the fuzz, but im seeing it alot more. You just have to be diligent before going to meet some random. I have a few from here on snap.

If you referring to Snapchat premium no I don't do that. You can watch online sites for that just saying Originally Posted by azteclust
The revenue stream is irrelevant as the Texas law does not require a profit motive for promotion.
The revenue stream is irrelevant as the Texas law does not require a profit motive for promotion. Originally Posted by AndyDufresne

You are correct but it does provide motivation to pursue when there are assets and bank accounts that can be seized or big names to be arrested. Big seizures or arrests make big headlines...more motivation. Headlines draw attention, big successes at the local level potentially brings in State and or Federal manpower and money.

Shutting down a site that has a bunch of stories of guy's fictional exploits of adult activities won't make the evening news, it won't make any headlines and it might not even make page three. Even if there is an arrest the prosecutors have to feel it's worth their time or it won't even make it that far. The expenditure of manpower and money to shut down an offshore website that produces no return is hard to justify. That's why that site, to me, seems pretty safe. IMHO.

The blue hairs can squawk and the lawmakers can grandstand about what they've done to make the world a safer place but unless there are headlines to be made and assets to be seized most LE agencies have bigger fish to fry.
While asset forfeiture is behind many arrests, you are dealing with politicians and police who want publicity. They lost money on the Robert Kraft and other busts but wanted to ‘send a message’.

Moreover, if you don’t think the media would report this you are delusional. Sex and violence are the two most popular hooks. Add in that there are some high profile people and you are guaranteed to get media coverage.
Eccie is still a good place to hang in for any discussions and reviews. Start using PMs for the rest.
While asset forfeiture is behind many arrests, you are dealing with politicians and police who want publicity. They lost money on the Robert Kraft and other busts but wanted to ‘send a message’.

Moreover, if you don’t think the media would report this you are delusional. Sex and violence are the two most popular hooks. Add in that there are some high profile people and you are guaranteed to get media coverage. Originally Posted by AndyDufresne

I guess I'm delusional then. Robert Kraft is headline material. AMPs where sex is actually taking place might be front page material depending on what else is going on. OH2 is a pimple on a gnat's ass in the world of potential headlines. They know it and that explains why they've been public about not having to make the same kind of adjustments that have been made here. I don't think you come out and announce that unless you feel you are pretty untouchable. The owner of that board is smarter than that. I think he's been well advised.
I really love this site and hope one day it returns back to what it was. Where is everyone going now?

Thanks
MissJaye Originally Posted by MissJaye
Hello beautiful, good to see you post in Co-Ed. There are plenty of other useful sites available.
Even with the removal of showcases & updates both male & female members will continue to use this site since it's pretty much the only place they can openly express their thoughts & opinions without having to pussyfoot.
Sharing is caring...

soooo... I have enjoyed Eccie...

it's user features are supreme!

it's also been annoying with it's tolerance to trolls
I spend more time now at OH2 - and there's a good, solid community there
I hope that Eccie adapts and survives...
I don't want my 140 Eccie reviews to disappear...

...and OH2 reviews are awkward to compose

and far more difficult to sort thru, IMHO
I wish everyone...
all the best...
The servers aren't.
They also have no revenue stream so it makes it less lucrative to pursue.

Those two combined make it difficult to do anything about it without spending a lot of resources for little reward. Originally Posted by boardman
Because oh2 does not show a revenue stream, doesnt mean ck1942 isnt getting financially rewarded. Or physically rewarded.
  • DiorP
  • 09-07-2019, 08:32 AM
OH2 works great, but, having regulars are important!
Im not going anywhere that Ive never been before