World Events are moving...

Then re read my reply stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No need to, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've demonstrated you know nothing and your POV is specious.
No need to, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've demonstrated you know nothing and your POV is specious. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have demonstrated you can neither read or comprehend what is written. How was your lucky Pierre?
Then re read my reply stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read some history, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

HOUSE DEMOCRATS DRAFT RESOLUTION ON BEIRUT PULLOUT

By STEVEN V. ROBERTS
Published: February 1, 1984

Mr. Biden favors a resolution that counsels the ''immediate withdrawal'' ... no specific timetable is set. The Delaware lawmaker says that if a date was used, the resolution would probably not pass the Republican-controlled Senate. If it did, he added, it would face an almost certain veto by President Reagan. 'Mini Constitutional Crisis'

Accordingly, Mr. Biden maintained, a ''mini constitutional crisis'' could ensue, with Congress insisting on withdrawal and the President resisting.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/02/01/wo...t-pullout.html
Read some history, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

HOUSE DEMOCRATS DRAFT RESOLUTION ON BEIRUT PULLOUT

By STEVEN V. ROBERTS
Published: February 1, 1984

Mr. Biden favors a resolution that counsels the ''immediate withdrawal'' ... no specific timetable is set. The Delaware lawmaker says that if a date was used, the resolution would probably not pass the Republican-controlled Senate. If it did, he added, it would face an almost certain veto by President Reagan. 'Mini Constitutional Crisis'

Accordingly, Mr. Biden maintained, a ''mini constitutional crisis'' could ensue, with Congress insisting on withdrawal and the President resisting.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/02/01/wo...t-pullout.html Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If you can't understand just parrot the same blather over and over.
If you can't understand just parrot the same blather over and over. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Funny that a dim-retard like you considers the NYT "blather", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or is it just coincidental that you consider the NYT "balther" when it hands you your ass?

Funny that a dim-retard like you considers the NYT "blather", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or is it just coincidental that you consider the NYT "balther" when it hands you your ass?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only "blather" is coming from the DMFOTB you. Here is your ass...dim-a-tard.
The only "blather" is coming from the DMFOTB you. Here is your ass...dim-a-tard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your stupid posts do not refute the evidence against you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've not factually refuted the NYT article nor any other point, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, laid against your ignorant POV.

Putin isn't this countrys problem, it's not our responsibility to police and control his actions ... apparently not one rightwinger wants a war with Russia, so what is expected from Obama... exactly ??????? Originally Posted by CJ7
You Dems have been scared of the Ruskies since the beginning of time. Ronald Reagan stood up to them and ya'll shit your pants.

Putin..you magnificent bastard. I read your book!
like Ronnie ran from Iran in 83 after they committed an act of war against this country.... that kind of style and presence ?

at least you had the BALLS to answer my question JL, the rest of the nutless tough guy crowd are apparently searching for theirs Originally Posted by CJ7

??? Iran, 83??? I would ask but you have no idea.

Its not fear that drives the libs on Russia, it is a combination of envy and love.
Okay, I'll spell it out:

When negotiating with some fine-ass chick, we wish to avoid all appearance of horniness. When dealing with some bad-ass dude, the worst thing we can be is squirrelly.
Your stupid posts do not refute the evidence against you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You've not factually refuted the NYT article nor any other point, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, laid against your ignorant POV.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There is no evidence against me as my comment had nothing to do with the NYT article. Only a in bred cocksucker would not be able to tell the difference.
  • CJ7
  • 03-22-2014, 04:01 PM
You Dems have been scared of the Ruskies since the beginning of time. Ronald Reagan stood up to them and ya'll shit your pants. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

you're dumb as hell ... dig Reagan up and ask him how posturing up military force worked out for him in Lebanon ... there's a bigger picture out there and you're too ignorant to see it ....

so you say we need to Be strong, having a credible threat and holding that big stick will keep the peace. ...Drawing red lines and yapping like a Chihuahua only invites adventurism...Move some troops. Move a few aircraft carriers. Position a few missiles. Show some steel.

take troops,planes and ships to Russia, TO RUSSIA !!! show some strength... yeah, riiiiiiiight .... start a war, you go first.
you're dumb as hell ... dig Reagan up and ask him how posturing up military force worked out for him in Lebanon ... there's a bigger picture out there and you're too ignorant to see it .... take troops,planes and ships to Russia, show some strength... yeah, riiiiiiiight .... start a war, you go first. Originally Posted by CJ7
What posturing, fuck-wad? Those Marines were part of UN peacekeeping mission in Lebanon to prevent the mass slaughter of Palestinians, you fuckin' moron. You're a truly perverse and an enormously ignorant SOB, CBJ7.

There is no evidence against me as my comment had nothing to do with the NYT article. Only a in bred cocksucker would not be able to tell the difference. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The NYT's article proves you are an ignorantly oblivious moron, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • CJ7
  • 03-22-2014, 04:16 PM
What posturing, fuck-wad? Those Marines were part of UN peacekeeping mission in Lebanon to prevent the mass slaughter of Palestinians, you fuckin' moron. You're a truly perverse and an enormously ignorant SOB, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

and what did those marines represent? US strength... and what does US strength represent ? our ability to kick ass.

go play in the freeway IB ... you're and idiot and so is Lama boy