Call the Hypocrisy Police

I see the right wing dim=a=tards are jealous the press does not follow them and print every word when they are on vacation.
"The White House banned journalists from accompanying Michelle Obama on her trip to China and explained that it was because the purpose of her trip is not political."

I see the right wing dim=a=tards are jealous the press does not follow them and print every word when they are on vacation. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see the left wing Dim=o=crats are scared that the press DOES follow them and print every word whenever, even on vacation unless they BLOCK them from coming along.
Obama-Mao T-Shirts' Removed from Great Wall Shops as Michelle Obama Visits... LOL

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ts_785793.html

Maybe China didn't want the press there ....they probably didn't want the same sort of media coverage that Russia had during the Olympics.
If there were no reporters wondered who reported the visit at the Chinese school. The visit to the great wall. and the speech this OP was based on?
If there were no reporters wondered who reported the visit at the Chinese school. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well Eva, I would have thought you know enough about the Internet to know how to GOOGLE something but since you asked the question, showing you don't understand how the reports of the visit got out.. here you go:

"The organizations accuse the White House of banning photojournalists from covering Obama at some events, and then later releasing its own photos and videos of the same events."

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/2...#storylink=cpy

Did you get that "later releasing its own photos and videos of the same events" that the reporters were blocked from attending? Did you see the answer to your "who reported the visit at the chinese school" question? Glad I could help.
Jesus, these libs are stupid. Is there anything false in the OP? If so, post a rebuttal, and enlighten us. The Obama's think they can say anything or do anything, regardless of how ridiculous it is, with impunity. And according to their Obamaton minions on here, they can.

Oh, and the reason CBJ7 is sounding more irrelevant than normal is because the big Obamatron in Chicago shut down temporarily due to the basketball tournament.
Well Eva, I would have thought you know enough about the Internet to know how to GOOGLE something but since you asked the question, showing you don't understand how the reports of the visit got out.. here you go:

"The organizations accuse the White House of banning photojournalists from covering Obama at some events, and then later releasing its own photos and videos of the same events."

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/2...#storylink=cpy

Did you get that "later releasing its own photos and videos of the same events" that the reporters were blocked from attending? Did you see the answer to your "who reported the visit at the chinese school" question? Glad I could help. Originally Posted by RedLeg505

Google this Fuck you idiot.
Google this Fuck you idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What's the matter Eva... still needing ANOTHER lesson on how to use GOOGLE? Sorry.. busy with some other things of greater importance, but I'll come back later and hold another class in "Internet 101" for you. Glad to be able to help.
If there were no reporters wondered who reported the visit at the Chinese school. The visit to the great wall. and the speech this OP was based on? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Propaganda, fatso!!
anyone that posts shit from blogs 10 pages long doesn't deserve to be arrested .... shot in the head is more like it Originally Posted by CJ7
That is the liberal solution to dissent these days, eh faggot?
Any thought that isn't a liberal thought is "hate thought"?
Next are you going to propose 20 years hard labor for opposing Obamacare?
Fuck you, pal - Nate Silver is giving the Republicans a 60% chance of winning the next round of motherfucking elections, shit for brains cum swallower!!!!
I hope you and Eva drown on each other's semen.
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2014, 09:55 PM
That is the liberal solution to dissent these days, eh faggot?
Any thought that isn't a liberal thought is "hate thought"?
Next are you going to propose 20 years hard labor for opposing Obamacare?
Fuck you, pal - Nate Silver is giving the Republicans a 60% chance of winning the next round of motherfucking elections, shit for brains cum swallower!!!!
I hope you and Eva drown on each other's semen. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Iffie, JL just called you a liberal
What's the matter Eva... still needing ANOTHER lesson on how to use GOOGLE? Sorry.. busy with some other things of greater importance, but I'll come back later and hold another class in "Internet 101" for you. Glad to be able to help. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Did you find it dim-a-tard? or are you still looking for your ass? Or like your avatar you are giving some guy a blow job.