Encounter: Beautiful Bree

Chief fan, I am not very tech savvy and learning to copy and paste is a life saver. Saves tons of typing and work.
Try holding your finger over what you wish to send and when it highlights it has been copied. Then go to your note and hold it till it says paste.
Make a practice text and try that. Originally Posted by grinin22
Very good advice because eventually the Moderators will tire of it and stop giving PA credit to him.

Thanks for your input.
Actually she's posting some, but la la tells me that she's been robbing people Originally Posted by chiefsfan51
I talked to la la, review coming, and she mentioned your statement about Kara is a little off target.
Might want to make these comments in private tag or mens room.
Probably same for myself.
The last time I saw Bree it was in a shady hotel in Springfield and she was a dead fish f7ck. Was clean, but I did have to wait for her to put money on the room. Nice girl, but not my cup of tea.
That's weird cause she wasn't a dead fish at all, kissing my body the whole time and moaning, it was great actually
The last time I saw Bree it was in a shady hotel in Springfield and she was a dead fish f7ck. Was clean, but I did have to wait for her to put money on the room. Nice girl, but not my cup of tea. Originally Posted by 1927slowride
It might be YMMV.
I retract what I said about kc kara robbing people,I actually talked to her and somebody actually owed her