The only thing more fun than smacking a democrat in the face with something they said is...

The Patriot Act maybe the second worst act imposed on the citizens of the United States second only to the un-Afforable Healthcare Act.

The use of chemical weapons, probably from Iraq, is an issue for the UN to deal with and not ours alone. It seems like the two factions that are fighting in Syria are neither our friends or our allies. This is a civil war in which neither side likes us. I say let them all kill each other and let Allah sort it out later.

Should the UN ask us to intervene, we need some cash up front before we fire a single shot.
SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT!
  • WTF
  • 08-29-2013, 11:03 AM
I agree with that too. Completely. 200%. Why don't you ever post like it? I mean ever? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I post like that all the time...you were just so blind with Obama hate you couldn't see.

I understand politics and realize that there is not a huge difference between either party. They both lie and spend money we do not have...I just happen to like the things the Dems blow money on more than the GOP. That does not mean I like the things the Dems blow money on. That is probably WTF is confusing you. My Hobson Choice.
Government in general is inherently evil and precisely why the framers of the Constitution intended for the government to be small with the people retaining all of the rights that were not granted to the government. The idea that anyone supports bigger, over reaching, and wasteful government is not much of a person an especially not a person that can be trusted.
SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT! SLUNT ALERT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^^FAGOUCHE ALERT! FAGOUCHE ALERT! FAGOUCHE ALERT! ^^^
SIGH ... Aren't you glad that ECCIE doesn't have a Poster ID rule?
I post like that all the time...you were just so blind with Obama hate you couldn't see.

I understand politics and realize that there is not a huge difference between either party. They both lie and spend money we do not have...I just happen to like the things the Dems blow money on more than the GOP. That does not mean I like the things the Dems blow money on. That is probably WTF is confusing you. My Hobson Choice. Originally Posted by WTF

Ok WTF from this moment on, I promise to try and really hear what you say.

And yas-sippiecup, bless your whittle heart, come on over here and let me tickle your adorable little one ball nutsack.