Best razor

I just switched to The Dollar Shave Clube and its great for my face. Smooth, close and nick-free.
Absolute closest is the Gillette Pro Glide. However the best all around razor would be the Gillette Fat Boy with Feather Hi Stainless double edge blades
To give you the best answer and weed out the smartasses. Old school straight is great, so I would suggest van der hagen. The safety blades are well priced as well unlike traditional 5 pack for 20 dollars models.
Gents, what is the best razor for shaving your 🏀? I am talking about smooth shave and no nicks (ouch!). Originally Posted by loveboydodo
First things first.

What Is your skin type?
Do you have the best kinda Velcro type hair like me
or Becky type hair?

Share what Is your skin/hair type then you will most likely get
better answers that will fit your type.

Everyday single day I shave my buttcrack using the Noxzema 4 blade razor.
The razor Is strictly for my buttcrack.
I prevent razor burn by soaking
once a week In a sitz bath In raw apple cider vinegar In the tub.

So, on every 3rd day (because my Velcro hair Is not that fine) I shave the bottom and top/sides of my ~Pussy Fruit Box
w/a small Wahl trimmer I purchased from WalMart.

These Items work for my skin type/Velcro and I'm happy w/the results.
I keep a landing strip but here's the look after I'm all done:

Ummmmm THANK YOU Seeking! That's yummy! What was the topic again?
Fushion razor or Shave Club five blade razor with Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo. It moisturizes the skin and leaves a nice colling sensation. Good to prevent razor burn. Razor burn is often from a dirty blade so you shouldn't use it more than two or three times or keep it in old fashion Barbisol to keep it disinfected.
Arby's is off the menu for a few days....
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
This thread sure took a turn for the better.

OP this is a easy way to do it:

Hot shower. Stay in it a few minutes to let your codds soak up some heat. Use lots of soap on them and then shave them with a multi-blade razor with a lubricating strip. If you've got a jungle going down there trim it back with some scissors or an electric trimmer first.