They Got Spartacus

Is that all you have?

Start at minute three. This princess has never grown up. Pouting and "running away" like a little bitch. And you support his fake toughness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bikgLIK9OlU
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2020, 03:12 PM
But, but , but whatabout ism No. 485764?????
All the Fascist DPST's have.

Is that the Fascist DPST evidence that Trump is a member and runs the KKK???
LOL
Is that all you have?

Start at minute three. ... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
That's hilarious. I'm calling you eccieuser3:00.

Senator Larry Craig and the Men's Restroom at Minneapolis — St. Paul Airport

https://toilet-guru.com/larry-craig.php
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
That faggot is not welcome in the party anymore - he was a RINO - but Democrats love faggots.
That faggot is not welcome in the party anymore - he was a RINO - but Democrats love faggots. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Republicans love themselves.
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2020, 07:34 PM
Fascist DPST's hate everOne - including themselves.

How was the play date with Eric swalwell???
Republicans love themselves. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

so u are inferring Democrats hate themselves. and everyone else. got it.

so u are inferring Democrats hate themselves. and everyone else. got it.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is that what I infer? Or what you extract?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS9W-wlJHPA

Your imitation is . . .

sincerely flattering.
Do you know what branch of Gumment controls SPENDING MUNCHY.
DOWN GOES MUNCHY...DOWN GOES MUNCHY Originally Posted by bb1961
That's what happens when Derangement Syndrome settles into the brain!

Now..... Munchy .... who is your pick of the litter?

It's time to quit trashing Trump as a campaign strategy and start bragging on your choice!!!
Is that all you have? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Nope!

2008 ..... 2016 .... and now .... 2020!!!!

It's time to quit trashing Trump as a campaign strategy and start bragging on your choice!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Munchy is best at munching on dicks.

His second best skill, Assup told me, is taking it up the ass.

Assup emailed me an invitation to some gay gang bang where he and Munchy would be sucking each other off while other faggots jacked off on them and also stuck their dicks inside their asses, but I told him to fuck off.

Those two guys are disgusting.
Hey Fredsy, yous should get a different lawyer...your presents one is a lying sack of shit.

Hey Fredsy, yous should get a different lawyer...your presents one is a lying sack of shit. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Is yous ass sore from all the guys pounding their dicks in it?
trump pushed a huge unfunded tax break though and steals money from the defense budget to name 2 things.
Thank you for admitting Obama didn't run the debt up. Just kidding. Repubs have controlled the senate since 2015 and the house since 2011 up until the last midterms.

Congress controls appropriations, not the actual spending. This is the short version of a somewhat complicated process. I know you guys hate reading anything longer than a tweet. A case in point is trump spending defense money on his wall.

Yes, the uneducated once again use all CAPs to draw attention (that mommy and daddy never gave you) to themselves and to reconfirm their uneducated status.
Hang in there short guy. At least your posts aren't completely stupid and moronic. Little bb's gotchas usually aren't (I said usually instead of never because he might have actually had one).
No matter how smart you think you are, you aren't smart enough to check facts before you talk shit.
Do you know what branch of Gumment controls SPENDING MUNCHY.
DOWN GOES MUNCHY...DOWN GOES MUNCHY
Originally Posted by bb1961
Tone it down until you get it right.
Pretty funny. You brag about trump. What's your best bragging point? 15,000+ lies? Putting US credibility for foreign policy in the shitter? No wait! He needed Russian help to win the last election.

This time he got caught trying to use Ukraine as an issue.

I'm going to wait to see who the nominee is. I can see how a trumpy would think trashing trump is a strategy. Telling the truth is a standard and unfortunately for the lying liars, trump is not on good terms with the truth.

It's time to quit trashing Trump as a campaign strategy and start bragging on your choice!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Why wouldn't he mail the invitation to you? You've used it the last 2 years in a row. You sound well versed in their activities.

The helpless and impotent anger coming off you in waves is great.
It shows how few resources you have.
The fact you put a dick down long enough to type it is less impressive as you have 2 hands.

Munchy is best at munching on dicks.

His second best skill, Assup told me, is taking it up the ass.

Assup emailed me an invitation to some gay gang bang where he and Munchy would be sucking each other off while other faggots jacked off on them and also stuck their dicks inside their asses, but I told him to fuck off.

Those two guys are disgusting. Originally Posted by friendly fred