Ready for a Tour?

Hey everyone thanks for your responses, It's just a thought. Guess certain pepole just want to be up tight or whatever, but thanks for any way. I see girls doing this all the time and thought why not.
Which was my only point. I could tell her to go to Memphis because I have always done well there, but she may not do god at all...then I would feel like an ass lol. Touring is like fishing...you have to cast your nets in many oceans, until you find a few spots that are biting.

good point London

I just went thru Alabama and did really good...whereas a few of my girlfriends tried to tour there & got no response

then a lady I know goes to jackson and kicks ass....but i get no response from there

It is usually "luck of the draw" with touring!!!

{I do like touring though...very profitable}

good luck wherever you go! Originally Posted by DallasRain
The way I usually pick is based on the race population, I love to go to places who don't have Latinas at all! this makes me stand out and usually part of a guys check list. Last time I went to north carolina, people were asking about my skin color! lol!! So the best thing to do is find what makes you unique and use this as your play to market yourself in a particular area lacking your best asset...