The best part of a session.. girls who can take a deep "FF"

Bump. Also looking for deep FF and I like the sound of gagging as you try to get it down. PM me
My travel to big D.

I like to k ow myself
not sure what happened to the young gal that was at Barbs place not Samantha but the other gal gezzz my old ass is drawing a blank... tattoos also had one just above her kitty and liked fisting as well ... you guys will remember, not sure where she is now but Ill tell you she loved a good FF and never quit gagged, spit, took it all and didn't come up till after was done deep down there and when I let her up all she could do was smile with makeup running down her face... gezzz what was her name and where is she now ugghh
That's what they all say, then the gagging begins after half way down Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm going to testify on this one...

Nina is the truth.
If you ever make contact.... I promise you it's worth the wait! Selena Ace will get it done and you will be a happy man!
I still want to see selena. But beware if you get an appointment with her don't leave work or make up a big excuse because it may cancel and you'll have wasted a work vacation day or something. she is busy and cancels a lot. I don't think she would disagree with this. She is the only one that can offer what she offers as far as I know, so i'll keep trying.
BobbyThrills4U did great deep throat for me... but I’m not very big. I just gagged her with my 5.5 inch monster.
not Samantha but the other gal gezzz my old ass is drawing a blank... tattoos also had one just above her kitty and liked fisting as well ... you guys will remember, not sure where she is now but Originally Posted by paintman69
Hey friends does anyone else remember her name? I love fisting and I don’t find enough girls who are into this. It will be really kind if someone could tell me which girl is paintman69 talking about.
He is probably referring to Lilith that was Barbies earlier this year. My understanding is that she is long gone. Same with Jenna as well.
If you ever make contact.... I promise you it's worth the wait! Selena Ace will get it done and you will be a happy man! Originally Posted by rtucker63
Ok ok I’ll try again. It was funny cause I did take a vacation day to see her too and it did not work out. Made me mad lol
Selena is a flake. Half the time she is unreachable so have a solid plan B.
I would love to try Selena out... but I think it would be like pissing in the wind from all the comments here... maybe someday I will be able to connect!
I personally don't get WHY any woman would like this, but to each their own. It never looks like they're having a good time in the process, IMO.
Alannah let's go