Encounter: Peaches N' Cream at Cobb Park.. Mz. Peaches Utilized Her Anus to Accept My Cream!

SMH...Damn Chung! You have a very serious nasty addiction!!!

Originally Posted by You&Me
that private remark is funny as Hell. I will not share the English translation, but I certainly can't deny the comment!

by the way, when I left MP's apartment, I had 30 minutes to kill, I remembered driving on 121 not long ago, and seeing a "for sale" banner across the back of what looked like Elegant Spa.. I have not been there since my review there, 5 years ago, but have been meaning to visit again. that is a straight shot north of MP's apartment, so I decided to drive over, to see if Elegant is still operational. I pulled in the parking lot just after 2:00 p.m., up to the door, to see if anything was posted.. I heard a black girl call out to me from a parked vehicle.. "go ahead inside", she said.. I told her no, I don't have time, just checking to see if Elegant is still open.. she implored me several times to park and go inside.. I told her no, I really don't have time, LOL, and drove off.

What does the daughter look like?
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.
Chung Chung Chung !! Do you really think it's hard to find out what that really meant ?Lol..
C'mon - we are in the age of "Online Translator Era" !!! Lol..
I have the meaning ready with me !!!

I will not share the English translation, but I certainly can't deny the comment! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What does the daughter look like? Originally Posted by Oklahoman
did you have to go there? LOL.. well since you did.. her daughter was lighter-complected, a sort of Creole-look to her, but a fuzzy, dare I say nappy hair style.. cute face.

Chung Chung Chung !! Do you really think it's hard to find out what that really meant ?Lol..
C'mon - we are in the age of "Online Translator Era" !!! Lol..
I have the meaning ready with me !!! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Ha! go ahead and post yourself then, LOL.. I won't deny it.. how the Hell could I?
I need to get back out there!
Lol !!!! That's fine !!
Well - you know what Y&M meant, and I know what he meant !! And you won't deny that statement !! Lol - then we both are good !!
Ha! go ahead and post yourself then, LOL.. I won't deny it.. how the Hell could I? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lol !!!! That's fine !!
Well - you know what Y&M meant, and I know what he meant !! And you won't deny that statement !! Lol - then we both are good !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
whew! someone would have been "pointed" for sure!

I give Y&M props for posting the Vietnamese word for "pussy" though.. that is an underground word that is rarely found in print!
I have to disagree with Y&M.
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2018, 12:34 PM
Man she looks amazing compared to the last thing haha Originally Posted by 7aurelius
She's a fox compared to the last encounter
địt mẹ.

CT is nasty mutha fawker literally.

Hilariously review.
Like reading one of those fithy nasty paperbacks you would sneek a peak at in the newstand as a kid. Great read Chung! That made my day :-)

I want to find out about the Elegant Spa now.

Originally Posted by You&Me
Apparently yes. Fabulous review
Hahaha... I love your reviews Chung. In the words of Joe Dirt, keep on keepin’ on.