MaciLynn - no concept of TCB

I can understand you being upset about your morning date. However, I know that Maci had an unexpected issue with her child becoming sick as she was driving to drop her off at daycare for your session. Perhaps Maci should have let you know what was going on from the beginning, but it's my belief that a woman's child should always come before the hobby. Again, I am sorry you were left sitting in an incall parking lot and am not trying to discount your frustrations.

BUT...

I see that Maci is online, so at 2:20 I send her a PM..."Hey, had lunch and thought I would take a drive?"

- Maci PMs back at 2:30..."I am here ife ub want" (her spelling)

- OK...confirm she is there and available and I'll head out for another 30 mile drive....I send her a PM...I see she is online YAHOO and send her an IM....2:45...I send a text to her phone....wait 30 minutes, another PM, text, IM. Mind you, all this time, she's online at Yahoo and Eccie. Now, it's 4:15 and still no word...no answer on the phone.
Originally Posted by saj1000
I just want to make sure I am clear on the second time you got "effed over." Maci let you know she was available, and you in turn let her know that you wanted to drive back out to see her. You didn't get a response. Is it possible that she didn't respond because she was away from her computer or in a session?

I have ECCIE and my IM clients open and running all day, and if I have any downloads running on my computer, none of my IM clients will show me as "away." And if I'm in a session, I certainly won't check my PMs, IMs or text messages, so anyone who attempts to contact me during that time frame will simply have to understand that the gentleman with me deserves my full attention while he's there.

In my opinion, if you have initial communications like the above, but the lady doesn't respond to your agreeing to come see her at a specified time - assume she hasn't seen your message yet, not that she's ignoring you and "effing" you over. Sometimes life gets in the way, and we're not all attached to our communication devices 24/7, as much as it would seem that we are at times.

Yes, you had an unfortunate encounter during the first part of your day, but I hardly think you got "effed over" twice.
I am in no way perfect but I can tell you if I f* up I will do what ever I can to make it right. Good luck and happy hobbying. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
That right there is an A+ answer.
I can understand you being upset about your morning date. However, I know that Maci had an unexpected issue with her child becoming sick as she was driving to drop her off at daycare for your session. Perhaps Maci should have let you know what was going on from the beginning, but it's my belief that a woman's child should always come before the hobby. Again, I am sorry you were left sitting in an incall parking lot and am not trying to discount your frustrations.

BUT...

I just want to make sure I am clear on the second time you got "effed over." Maci let you know she was available, and you in turn let her know that you wanted to drive back out to see her. You didn't get a response. Is it possible that she didn't respond because she was away from her computer or in a session?

I have ECCIE and my IM clients open and running all day, and if I have any downloads running on my computer, none of my IM clients will show me as "away." And if I'm in a session, I certainly won't check my PMs, IMs or text messages, so anyone who attempts to contact me during that time frame will simply have to understand that the gentleman with me deserves my full attention while he's there.

In my opinion, if you have initial communications like the above, but the lady doesn't respond to your agreeing to come see her at a specified time - assume she hasn't seen your message yet, not that she's ignoring you and "effing" you over. Sometimes life gets in the way, and we're not all attached to our communication devices 24/7, as much as it would seem that we are at times.

Yes, you had an unfortunate encounter during the first part of your day, but I hardly think you got "effed over" twice. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

Natalie, If your explanation is the case...then Maci is stacking up clients in the hope of staying busy with no consideration for anybodys time but her own.

I completely understood the morning issue, kids come first. I never would have reported that had it not been for the afternoon issue.
Apparently her kid wasn't so sick to keep her home. I see she made the Whispers get together last night but couldn't find the time to call or text an excuse. I have no idea if the "sick kid excuse" is legit or not but I do believe that in many cases it is used because it is a type of sympathy card. I really don't care what the reason is I just want to know if you cancel. All it takes is a text saying "I'm sorry but something has come up and I will not be able to make our XXXX appointment. Please keep me in mind for a future appointment".
+1....... except the first nsnc is the last opportunity she would have. Any of you guys try that on YOUR job... "sorry boss, something came up.. I'll try to make it later, or tomorrow. Either way I'll make it up to you"... yep, that'll probably fly...
I have to agree with Natalie, if, IF, you headed over for a second appointment without a firm commitment from Maci. If you just assumed because her icons said she was online that she was getting your messages but she did not respond, that's your fault for expecting anything other than a miracle.

I agree with Natalie--just because an icon shows someone as online doesn't mean that person is engaged to that outlet at all times.

Like that time Beyonce and Halle Berry showed up at my house unannounced a few years ago wanting to make a BarneyRubble sandwich, but I just wasn't in the mood so I told them to get back on their Lear Jet and fly back to LA. They were pissed and have never come back again. But, hey, I never committed to seeing them.
I like Maci Lynn...... I've hung out with her a number of times... She's a cool chick and a lot of fun....

I catch flack for my online attitude that this is a business for the ladies and should be treated as such online..

What there is no call for are comments like this....

You guys need to leave Maci alone. Stuff happens. She is a sweet girl and doesn't deserve a post like this. Shame on you people. Originally Posted by username1

Yes she is a sweet girl..... Exactly WHAT does that have to do with this kind of issue?
"sweet girls" make mistakes....

or this comment?

As for the TCB, I figured it was normal aspect of "the hobby", because this kind of thing happens to me quite a bit. I can't even tell you how many times I schedule an appointment, only to have it delayed, canceled, re-scheduled, yada, yada, yada. Yeah, it can be rather frustrating, but I tend to let it roll off my back, because it just means I have some extra expendable cash for the week and it's not life threatening.

But seriously: Even though I doubt I'd ever go as far as posting about it, while calling out a specific provider, I can definitely understand the level of frustration. It's doubly aggravating when something meant to relief stress, simply causes more and leaves you wanting... especially if there was a long screening process before you could even set-up said appointment. Originally Posted by GRIN OF SIN

Well thanks for being understanding..... Do you have the slightest concept of what this board is about? Lets say there are 2-3 others like you with that attitude that schedule in the same 2 week period with a lady and all get NCNS and none of you post it....

You SUPPORT their behavior and reinforce their beliefs that it is OK....

IF EVERYONE reported it.... factually.... and not as a personal attack.....then a series of issues like this would have an impact on a ladies business and they would either step up their game and give hard working guys the proper consideration for their time or they would see a downturn in their business.....

Like ALerts..... I believe these kind of matters should get posted...... and only the parties involved allowed to respond, a short period for rebuttal and then locked.....

Instead we get cluster fuck threads of white knight sand excuses getting made.....

Remember not all girls are like that. There are tons of girls on here with great reputations and tcb so dont judge all because of what one has done. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Brittany? You should rethink what you said.... Seems like your clearly stating Maci has bad TCB and you don't.... Poor TCB and the unwillingness for Providers to value a client's time.... OUR TIME... in these situations.... is an ongoing problem always swept under the rug.... Yes other girls DO have good TCB skills.... I don't think anyone here is trying to judge anyone other than Maci ......

BUT... Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
BUT nothing..... There is no acceptable but..... The only acceptable thing here should have been an honest statement of the facts with an offer..... i.e... a phone call stating... "I'm very sorry.... I'm running late...... I'm having some child care issues and I am not sure how long it will take me to get there but I am willing to try if you can be accepting of my being late.... I'll spend some extra time with you to show you I value your time if that is acceptable.. or if you prefer, I'll understand if you want to cancel and should you give me the opportunity again my offer of some additional time to show you I value yours will be on the table as well" Apologize. Empathize.... State the problem. Offer at least two possible solutions, acknowledge your understanding of the value of the guys time.... Let him decide...

YES... You'll never make everyone happy and some will still blow up.... But the courtesy of an honest explanation goes a long way and showing some empathy will as well..

Yes, you had an unfortunate encounter during the first part of your day, but I hardly think you got "effed over" twice. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
As reported it does seem that there was no scheduled make up committed too..... Ya can't fault the girl for that..... I know I've chatted with with Natalie's computer a few times.... always one sided.... but she only charges me $100 an hour to tell her my problems over chat and my therapist wants $160.... I know he doesn't listen to me either so it doesn't bother me when she pops back up an hour later and says.... "uh huh..... and how does that make you feel"... before disappearing for another hour....

Natalie, If your explanation is the case...then Maci is stacking up clients in the hope of staying busy with no consideration for anybodys time but her own. Originally Posted by saj1000
Please clarify the "afternoon" issue..... DID she agree to reschedule with you? Or did she let you know she was available an could but before she got back to you because of another you posted this?

As to "stacking up clients in the hopes of staying busy".... It seems an appropriate business practice to have more than one session scheduled for a day at an incall they are paying to use to make the trip down there more cost effective.... It's oh so typical for some guys around here to buy into the "only me" idea....

Some of the best girls can stack 10 clients into a day everyone of them leaves feeling they were the only one.....

How does her having other scheduled sessions impact your time? We may actually see a couple of reviews from other guys that saw her in the afternoon that had a wonderful time.. It will not detract from YOUR bad experience.... But it is reasonable...

Apparently her kid wasn't so sick to keep her home. I see she made the Whispers get together last night but couldn't find the time to call or text an excuse. I have no idea if the "sick kid excuse" is legit or not but I do believe that in many cases it is used because it is a type of sympathy card. I really don't care what the reason is I just want to know if you cancel. All it takes is a text saying "I'm sorry but something has come up and I will not be able to make our XXXX appointment. Please keep me in mind for a future appointment". Originally Posted by Budman
And apparently she wasn't so sick that the day care did not accept her either..... kids get "sick" all the time and being "sick" can easily mean some little boy picked on her yesterday and she doesn't want to go to school today or homework wasn't completed or any of a dozen things... kids feigning sickness is common and still has to be dealt with.....

None of us knows that and what she did the rest of the day or what party she was at later in the night doesn't matter.

The only thing Maci did wrong here was NOT pickup the phone and discuss the situation providing some options when it occurred.... Maybe she really needed the money and was trying her best to get there.... Maybe she truly believed she really would be there in a few minutes..... My suggestion would be the same as I deal with movies.... If the scheduled start time is noon.... and I know there are 12 minutes of previews.. I I can't be in my seat by 12:15 I'm cutting and looking for another time....

Once again.... I like Maci.....

I like a lot of you ladies..... But this is probably the sorest spot..... like a wound festering for many of the guys...

How well received is a NS/CANCELLATION if the guys posting it has to acknowledge you apologized, valued his time and offer to make it up to him?

You ladies charge a LOT for your time and companionship. It is reasonable to value our time in the same manner when there are mishaps....

• Booth
  • 01-20-2011, 11:35 AM
This will be the only thing I post to this........

THERE IS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY and EVERYONE HAS THEIR OFF DAYS. THAT JUST SHOWS YOU THAT I AM HUMAN AND I AM NOT PERFECT. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Well that right there is reason enough for some guys to scratch you off their list. It's all a fantasy for me so I prefer to spend my money on ladies who are seemingly inhuman and never have bad days. Or that can at least pretend they give a sh*t.
Ok so I said I would not post again but obviouly it was needed. I did call him and try to explain and even schedule another time to make it up to him but his phone was cutting out and he only heard bits and pieces. I did send text to him informing him I was late. I am not going to pick up my phone and discuss "business" in front of my child. Hell if I did that I might as well bring her along and give her a coloring book and crayons while I am "playing". What he claims was the second attempt was not confirmed in any form of fashion. And you guys think it is as easy for us to pick up the phone and call but can you pick up and call us when your wife is standing right there. We have personal matters we need to handle too. As far as me attending the social last night and where my kid was' is no one's business. She did get sick yes. If I need to give full blown details.

My child is a toddler....some of you are familiar with terrible 2 and horrible 3's? There is no form of resoning with them at this age. My child faught me getting dressed (I texted him informing him I was going to be late via text) then half way to daycare she stuck her fingers down her throat and got "sick". now a horrible mom would have wiped it up and set them along their way. A good mom turns around and getsa fresh change of clothes again I texted him informing him I was going to be late.
It is not my fault that if I texted him they did not reach him within a matter seconds after sending them out.
Again I apologized over and over to him and it is not his fault he did not get reception.

However I am always on top of calling and communicating when I am running 5 minutes late. I dont like to leave a guy hanging (haha). I pride myself on my services that I offer.
I am only human and I make mistakes and things dont go the way they are planned sometimes. That is the way of life. I wanted to see him just as bad as he wanted to see me.....I needed some release as well.

I do not appreciate how I did not getthe benefit of the doubt to talk to him before something got posted. I contacted him immediately when I got a chance but then was informed of what was posted...I was blind sided. I am not one of those girls who will use my child as an excuse to get out of something......if I cant make it or if I am just not in the mood to play that day I will say so (that happens).

I also do not appreciate someone assuming I "stack" appointments. I dont do that. I like to freshen up and relax before the next guy if there even is one. There is a saying....assumptipns make an ass out of us at times. I appreciate everyone who stood up for me for these people do know me and know that it is not in my character to not make a session.

I will leave on this note.......

Our legacies live on in the lives of our children. Therefore mine will ALWAYS come first. If she did not want me to go to work that day because she needed "mommy-time" guess what she gets it..........that is why I do what I do...for the flexibility of my schedule so I can focus on her. What is so wrong with that?
Good explanation, Maci. Sometimes it is hard to understand unless you have walked in someone's shoes. maybe now it is clearer?

best wishes all,
Crystal
Best wishes to both sides.
My comment above was in no way directed at Maci. I have met her many times and we have had a blast together and she is a very sweet girl. Whispers, no where in my post did i say anything about maci.. if you read a few of the posts before one was talking about a provider named nickij and the other from westex talking about the only girls with good tcb are fbsm girls. I made a generalized comment that not all girls are like that and to not judge all. Please do tell me where i posted maci's name in my comment as that was not my intention. I dont post much because of the drama and the one time I do i get called out on it for no reason.
My comment above was in no way directed at Maci. ..... if you read a few of the posts before one was talking about a provider named nickij and the other from westex talking about the only girls with good tcb are fbsm girls...... Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Sometimes using quotes would be a good thing...... In the absence of quotes I read a post in a thread to be a comment on the OPs post unless there is a continuing interchange between two people within the thread....

Sorry for the misundertanding....
it sucks that happend to you...but i think this is the first negative thing posted about her. everyone has there bad days. good for you to post it. you could tell she was sorry about how it all went down. my experience with her was wonderful. she drove and hour to see me very late at night and on short notice.
No need to be sorry its no biggie here. If i new how to use the little quote thingy I would have done that bit to many damn button on here. All girls have there days and so do guys... I have had some cancel last minute and never posted its just something that happens in the hobby and not much we can do about it. Maci is a really sweet girl, shes a lot a fun to be around and is a real cutie. She has a good reputation and I have heard nothing but great things about her. Family does come first and thats always important.. you probably are still mad at her but maybe give her a chance to make it up to you.