Is Bill Clinton Sick??

This doesn't even make any sense. Do you even understand what you're typing? Are you having a seizure, right now?

She WAS a slut. Who goes after the president of the united states? Especially looking like she looked at the time. Say this for Bill, he's got a type. He'd probably love the heifer in your avatar.

How does having a stained dress negate her being a slut? Originally Posted by WombRaider
What responsible adult in a position of power will use that power to take advantage of a star-struck young employee? There are laws against that. But you will excuse anything for a Democrat, won't you? Even when he's caught fucking *forbidden topic*.
What responsible adult in a position of power will use that power to take advantage of a star-struck young employee? There are laws against that. But you will excuse anything for a Democrat, won't you? Even when he's caught fucking *forbidden topic*. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I realize you're old as fuck and can't read. If there is evidence that he did something wrong, put his ass in jail. Otherwise, shut the fuck up about it. I won't excuse anything for anyone. If you fuck up, you deserve jail. What responsible adult in a position of power uses it to get pussy? Are you kidding me? Lots of them.
You're always finding excuses for liberals, while slamming everyone else, WormRaper. Quit lying.
You're always finding excuses for liberals, while slamming everyone else, WormRaper. Quit lying. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So I tell you exactly what I think about it and that's not good enough for you. Go fuck yourself then, with an elephant dick. It's right there in plain english. If he did something wrong, put his ass in jail. What part of that don't you understand. That doesn't sound like an excuse, to me.
Bill is wore out. From working to pay the bills.
What responsible adult in a position of power will use that power to take advantage of a star-struck young employee? There are laws against that. But you will excuse anything for a Democrat, won't you? Even when he's caught fucking *forbidden topic*. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

That superior/subordinate thing is a definite no-no according to Federal law and regulation; it's almost considered de facto sexual harassment when it reaches a courtroom.

A. Harasser in Supervisory Chain of Command

An employer is subject to vicarious liability for unlawful harassment if the harassment was committed by “a supervisor with immediate (or successively higher) authority over the employee.”15 Thus, it is critical to determine whether the person who engaged in unlawful harassment had supervisory authority over the complainant.

The federal employment discrimination statutes do not contain or define the term “supervisor.”16 The statutes make employers liable for the discriminatory acts of their “agents,”17 and supervisors are agents of their employers. However, agency principles “may not be transferable in all their particulars” to the federal employment discrimination statutes.18 The determination of whether an individual has sufficient authority to qualify as a “supervisor” for purposes of vicarious liability cannot be resolved by a purely mechanical application of agency law.19 Rather, the purposes of the anti-discrimination statutes and the reasoning of the Supreme Court decisions on harassment must be considered.

The Supreme Court, in Faragher and Ellerth, reasoned that vicarious liability for supervisor harassment is appropriate because supervisors are aided in such misconduct by the authority that the employers delegated to them.20 Therefore, that authority must be of a sufficient magnitude so as to assist the harasser explicitly or implicitly in carrying out the harassment. The determination as to whether a harasser had such authority is based on his or her job function rather than job title (e.g., “team leader”) and must be based on the specific facts.

An individual qualifies as an employee’s “supervisor” if:
  • the individual has authority to undertake or recommend tangible employment decisions affecting the employee; or
  • the individual has authority to direct the employee’s daily work activities.
(source)
However, the "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas wants to deflect with another *forbidden topic*.

Go fuck yourself then, with an elephant dick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Have you not read how being president ages you? He's also had a heart bypass and the problems that come with it. I used to think you were one of the level-headed ones on here, but your recent invective leaves me thinking you're just like all the rest. Are you wishing a man dead? I know you hate his wife. Does this hatred extend to him by association? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are reading way too much into what I wrote.

I simply stated that as a man who is the same age as President Clinton, I think he looks like he has an emaciated look about him.

So the question was, is he sick? When you get our age, there are a multitude of things that can do you in.

By the way, don't get caught up in the trap of stereotyping people just because they disagree with you.
If that is such an iron-clad story, where is the proof. Other than on the National Enquirer papers? Originally Posted by WombRaider
... "iron-clad story" .... ???

Using one's superior position in government (or any employment) to obtain sexual favors is sexual harassment (at a minimum), and not only an EEOC and equal protection violation, but in most states is a crime. He did as Governor and as President.

Then he committed perjury in an attempt to cover it up.
... "iron-clad story" .... ???

Using one's superior position in government (or any employment) to obtain sexual favors is sexual harassment (at a minimum), and not only an EEOC and equal protection violation, but in most states is a crime. He did as Governor and as President.

Then he committed perjury in an attempt to cover it up. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then why wasn't he charged?
I was thinking of trying the vegan thing myself. Now I'm not so sure....
Clinton has a slight case of Parkinson's, but has been receiving a lot of therapy. Here's a link to one of his sessions.

Jim
https://youtu.be/Z2i6XrYmbdA
  • DSK
  • 05-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Then why wasn't he charged? Originally Posted by WombRaider
What do you consider impeachment if not a charge?
What do you consider impeachment if not a charge? Originally Posted by DSK
How did that go?
What do you consider impeachment if not a charge? Originally Posted by DSK
Speaking of which, ol' Slick Willie emerged from the entire impeachment process with 10 points higher approval ratings than before the charges were filed!

And to add Idiot insult to Idiot injury, Bill's approvals after the impeachment process were higher than "Reagan ever had."

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stori...eachment.poll/
I can't wait for the new video titled... "I did not have sexual relations with that forbiden topic on SEX ISLAND".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs