Happy Halloween! Costume Contest!!!

Who the sexy nurse I've got a fevor in my pants.
Who the sexy nurse I've got a fever in my pants. Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
And want some lass to take your *temperature*?
Very NICE Marley !!!!
but I miss Da Nurse ....
Marley...you were the best...by far!!!!!
wow! my vote goes for the peacock (peahen actually, a peacock is a male)
damn girl !! you are lookin amazing, looks like your maintaining yourself at peak "fightin" weight
Marley, you look fabulous in those pics!

All of the costumes were great.
Damn, its so "Hard" to choose!
The Geisha all the way
well thank you! I delt with a tragedy 9-13-13 in which I'm still trying to recover from. The circumstances caused me to put on a little weight but I'm back to shedding it off.
I am making a funny face in the pic by myself but loved my costume. Even made my shoes even tho u can't see them. & actually I was a peacock... Because the males are the colorful ones. Even though u can't see it in the pics posted so far, I had a full fan tail with feathers :-). Yup was a dude animal for a day and proud of it lmao.

I will post the names of all the girls after the contest ends, for those who don't recognize them. Trying to be fair so people vote for the costume and not the "name" of the person in it ;-)
Marley, you look fabulous in those pics!

All of the costumes were great. Originally Posted by Motorboating2

thanks batman! Like I said, u should post your costume pic. Was amazing!
Marley...you were the best...by far!!!!! Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76

thanks to u and everyone else as well. But I, as the host can't be voted for so please do vote for one of the other ladies. But I really do appreciate the compliments;-) and I will be posting more pics. If I reach my max storage space I'll have Stacy post em for me
Sorry i forgot take pictures. They look so good 2!
Love it!
Wooo hooo i won :-) Glad we had the online contest, because it is total opposite of the results from the party. I was like in last place there and the indian chief Silvia won 1st! Glad you guys liked my costume... come see me in person WINK WINK! Wonder what the prize will be!
Damn Marley, you look gorgeous!