What toys or tool is a complete... Must have?

Good thread, Nina!
For me, if i see hooks or eye bolts in the ceiling, i get hard immediately. And don't let there be piles of rope and a lengthy tie down strap with a come-along hitch laying out there too. Makes it difficult to keep my clothes on.
Oh and I always need, to pick up a belt.
Rope.
Well thinking about rope...
reminds me, of my other must have.
A collar with a leash.
Well thinking about rope...
reminds me, of my other must have.
A collar with a leash.
Originally Posted by Nina A. Ross
What about something on the end of that collar and leash?
What about something on the end of that collar and leash? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh and can not forget, the ultimate must have....
my servant!
Nina,

YOUR servant? I pictured you in the collar and tied up helplessly. I'd be gentle, I promise. That is as long as you follow direction.
Nina, Originally Posted by buttlover7777

YOUR servant? I pictured you in the collar and tied up helplessly. I'd be gentle, I promise. That is as long as you follow direction.
Originally Posted by buttlover7777
Thanks for reminding me, that I must have, total submission at all times.
all this talk about toys makes me want to open a sex shop. i like the ideas bouncing around. speaking from a male perpective, i like watching the toys in action. and if i can be on the other end of the toy even better. i have a liberator set that makes me wanna try it all.

time for to get a second job this hobby is sexpensive.
Well.. we wish you the best...
Now back to must haves...
I must have, a private place, as a tool.
Yeah, public places (car dates) are just too "street".
Well to stay on topic...
Another must have is, my Clamps!
Yeah, public places (car dates) are just too "street". Originally Posted by aRandyOne
I like your haiku signature line!!! Very fun.

Public places don't always have to be street. What about parking at White Rock Lake (Dallas) in decades past? That used to be fun!!!

Back on topic, though.

I'm working on getting the perfect toy box! In it will be a hodgepodge of things but what I feel is probably essential are toys for a man's bottom and general pleasure, a hibachi wand or something a long those lines ... and a little rope and plain clothespins. I find that and having plenty of condoms and lube just goes a long way if your incall is in a household.

Because if you find yourself short, imagination goes a long way ... along with a hairbrush, spatula and a belt.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Restraints, flogger, pinwheel.... Everyone loves the pinwheel.

Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
I am overly confident that I would totally love the pinwheel. Seems a bit scary, but I can tell I’d like it.

Clothespins is my number one, top rated accessory. Not in my goodie bag are dildos or vibrators. Vibrators are too rough and dildos are just plain ole fake cock to me.