Oligarch identification

Trump will be known as the "widow maker"!

Cause in 24 many libs gonna have heart attacks when he wins the Presidential election!

Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wanna bet?
... I surely agree-with Yssup here. ... He makes a good point.

Most people EXPECT that Trump will WIN in 2024.
He's already the odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN.

... So I agree that not many people will have heart attacks
because of the result.

#### Salty
Anyone who lives in Russia and is successful enough to not stand in line for week old borscht is an ogilarch to leftists.
... I surely agree-with Yssup here. ... He makes a good point.

Most people EXPECT that Trump will WIN in 2024.
He's already the odds-on FAVOURITE to WIN. Originally Posted by Salty Again
22% is ''odds on''?

https://www.empirestakes.com/ny-spor...-election-odds

MOST is 51% or higher. 22% is well below 51%
... Look-about at some of the others.

### Salty
You don't have to be Russian to be an oligarch.

Oligarch: A very rich businessman with a great deal of political influence Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yes you do, ya have to be Russian. Just like you have to be Sicilian to be in the Mafia.
... Look-about at some of the others.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The ''Rock'' and Tucker Carlson got 2% or more. Kanye got 1%. Michelle Obama got zero, but even Republicans think she would whoop Trump if she decided to run.
Trump won't even be a candidate.

He is collecting as much money as he can from his farewell tour. He is a great promoter, I'll give him that.
Yes you do, ya have to be Russian. Just like you have to be Sicilian to be in the Mafia. Originally Posted by Levianon17

No you do not. You are just making it up as you go along, like you normally do.

Are you really that concerned that Trump could be an oligarch ?
No you do not. You are just making it up as you go along, like you normally do.

Are you really that concerned that Trump could be an oligarch ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Well if there is such a thing as an American Oligarch Bill Gates would have been a better example. Bill Gates is wealthier than Trump and a bigger asshole too.
Well if there is such a thing as an American Oligarch Bill Gates would have been a better example. Bill Gates is wealthier than Trump and a bigger asshole too. Originally Posted by Levianon17
VM must be an Oligarch too. He’s independently wealthy. Just ask him!!!!
VM must be an Oligarch too. He’s independently wealthy. Just ask him!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Oh all the Liberals in here are independently wealthy and highly educated , so they say anyway. What their posts show the most is that they lack common sense and they have no tactical abilities what so ever.
Oh all the Liberals in here are independently wealthy and highly educated , so they say anyway. What their posts show the most is that they lack common sense and they have no tactical abilities what so ever. Originally Posted by Levianon17

There you go again.
VM must be an Oligarch too. He’s independently wealthy. Just ask him!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

I don't have political influence.