Yes recommendations that read like a No

For me, "yes" means "delivered as promised with no huge drawbacks."
I agree that we have to be careful when giving a no recommendation, that this could affect a Lady's business. I saw someone recently, and did not get the service i expected and got up sell, i chose to not give this Lady a review at all, and just let things be. But, there are some reviews where after reading the ROS, and what happened or didn't happen, i am very perplexed why in the world after an experience like that, the reviewer could still put yes. Originally Posted by deepDARKdesires
I don't know how not reviewing someone that upsell and you would have given a "no" recommendation to helps out the other hobbyists? Honestly, that is just stupid. In a case like this, you are not affecting her business, she is.
Well said papa. At some point a poor provider must suffer the consequences for her actions, otherwise you and your brothers will suffer.
"Everyone is YMMV at the end of the day." F.S.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I for one would drink a jar of Tiger Woods ex's piss just to see where it came from. Given that it would have to be a small jar. What I think is a cute little devil tatoo on a providers ass just might be the devil reincarated to another person. Given all the viaribles is one time with a provider a true barometer of what others can expect service wise??? NO!!!!! What I do get from this board is she is not LE, a bait and swich or grab and run. And sometimes thier name is given so I know who to avoid. Which I deeply thank the gentlemen who have helped keep me out of the shit,