pet peves during a session

You're right that was rude. I didn't know about your child. I sincerely apologize for being an idiot.
I don't like my face being licked or my ears.... gross
  • jwood
  • 02-08-2010, 01:09 PM
How about your vjj?
What kind of question is that? lol
You and your wing man set up seprate sessions with 2 incomming providers that are pals. They happen to be for the same time. Well the girls are sharing a room.....bam that is a killer we would have spent the time laughing at each other more than taking care of business .... hehehe we passed. NEXT.
  • jwood
  • 02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
I don't know if this is strange or not. Had an appointment with a lady, it was at a motel. She answers the door, I go in and there are 2 girls. I ask whats up and she says, don't mind her we are sharing a room. 2 of us get naked, the other girl sits in a chair at the foot of the bed reading a book. We do our deal with the other lady having a perfect view of my asshole. I enjoyed it.
Hmmmmm.... reading a book? Sonthing of a mood killer. LOL

HID
jwood. Had a similar experience but the other lady sat at a table and surfed the net. Kinda hot knowing she could hear all the moaning her girlfriend was doing.
The phone ringing is a pev of mine, I had a lady answer it while I was doing daty on her, she had a huge O while doing it. Talk about multi tasking. I lost the urge and left soon after.
Another one is no kissing after daty, WTF it's her juices!!!!!!!!!
When providers cant do Asian Cowgirl after saying after screening they can. It basically makes the whole session one sided where every sexual position Im doing all the work while she just lazily lays there.
quoted--Hmmmmm.... reading a book? Sonthing of a mood killer.---unquote

depends on the book huh?? lol!
What is really wierd when you are receiving head, the phone rings, she answers it,talks for a while and tells her husband or boyfriend she loves them, hangs up and goes back to the head job. Originally Posted by jwood
Oh, that is just wrong in every kind of way!
1) She answers the phone and talks to a guy while doing cowgirl.

You can hear both sides of the conversation.

"Hey, girl, what you doing?"

-in a bored voice- "Ohhh... Nothing."

2) Or she uses the phone in speakerphone mode while doing CG.

3) She makes an outgoing call during the session while doing CG.

4) She's web surfing while doing doggie.
How bout this one: I announce my arrival at hotel and get message with room # and not to knock door would be cracked open. As I enter I hear a faint voice from the bathroom asking if that was me. I said yes and she said to peak my head in and say hello. We chatted a bit as she sat on the toilet smoking a cig and then she said that she had taken a gliserin???, and might be a while, and then said that i may as well come over there so she could blow me. Hate to say it but i kinda dug it. Guess it really wasn't a peeve after all.
I was with a provider last night who took the last 15 minutes to put on her make up. Kinda bugged me, especially since her phone rang on a couple of occasions before I politely asked her to turn it off.
The big mood kill is when the kids knock on the door.