Thinking out Loud

I have a small pecker, also. And a big one, a purple one, the pink is my fav...
I have a small pecker.

Thank You and Good Night. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2

Does your mouth still work???
Maybe he has a small pecker cause he wore it out.

I heard you can do that with way too much sex.

or maybe it was way too much masterbation.
What, did you lose a bet? Originally Posted by boardman
No, sad to say, i did not lose a bet. Just felt that providers needed to know before they expected some big swinging Richard to appear.

Just a p-shooter. Hell, some of you guys talk about going round three and crap, I am high five-ing the fan after 3 or 4 minutes, then sleepy times. I guess need to invest in some of those blue pills, but I dont want a 4 hour erection.......
  • romab
  • 09-01-2010, 10:24 AM
I have found that a properly applied tounge till provider shudders and shakes in pleasure, provides wonderful cover for the size or speed impaired penis.
As a gearhead would say "there's no replacement for displacement".
Ratina already told everyone that you have a small pecker, so this is not news.
Internet_inventor2....I think I should be the judge of that...

______________________________ ______________________________ ____________________

Dont mind me just posting, posting, and posting!!
No, sad to say, i did not lose a bet. Just felt that providers needed to know before they expected some big swinging Richard to appear.

Just a p-shooter. Hell, some of you guys talk about going round three and crap, I am high five-ing the fan after 3 or 4 minutes, then sleepy times. I guess need to invest in some of those blue pills, but I dont want a 4 hour erection....... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2

Okay.....Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone.
How cute! Y'all are sharing!
I guess need to invest in some of those blue pills, but I dont want a 4 hour erection....... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2

Why bother if no one would notice.
Ratina already told everyone that you have a small pecker, so this is not news. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Damn that ratina..loose lips, sink ships..