Got busted

wooohhoooo cool story Lacey!
Thanx and SPANX Dee. One of the toys I got was a glass 2 header that also worked like a magnifying glass... I called it "the grand tour"... giggles. Is that ur ass in that avatar? I wanna bite it mostly gently of course.
Ok..so around June I got busted. Wife waiting at my car when I came out the hotel.
I said nothing. I accepted all blame. To make a long story short....it worked out fantastic for me. My sex life got a huge boost, she started cooking supper again, started cleaning the house again. Who would have thought...... Originally Posted by Shear_wave
Ride the wave baby....enjoy!

{yes Lacey--just oiled it up and had gent take a pic this week..thx!}
I love oils. I make my own special blends though. Maybe one day our paths will cross and I will give u a sample... oh and a sample basket... naughty grins.
I had a "special friend" who was a race car driver and he use to pick me up in his race car on his way to a race. We would play in the car trailor before his races and I left my lil black bag in his race car. The next morning, he goes out to his garage and sees my bag so he picks it up in a scurry just as his wife opened the garage door. She says "what's that"? He answers honestly and says "a bag of trix", takes it in the house and they played with my toys. Of course he offered to take me shopping for new ones. But he had a blast and I was happy for them both. Plus I got even better toys! Woohoo Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Yeah, this same thing happened to me the other day.
Giggles... "Oh Al, let Buck out and come to bed Sweetheart"...