Best swinger club(s) in DFW area?

Oldbut

You seem more like a Cherry pit level guy. Google it Originally Posted by Blavish
Exactly the kind of place I stay away from. NO need for me to goggle it. Everyone in the Lifestyle knew about it
Exactly the kind of place I stay away from. NO need for me to goggle it. Everyone in the Lifestyle knew about it Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Was it terrible? We got into the lifestyle right after it was busted. Like I had read about it once then the next time was when it made the news. I think the 13th floor had the same issue in that it just got too popular?
13th floor got too big physicaly. It was huge and litterly in the middle of a brick yard so there were not neighbors to complain. The fire marshal cited the club for the lack of a sprinkler system. The owner decided it was too expensive so shut down.

Never went to the Cherry Pit. That much activity at a private residence was just asking for trouble. I have been to private parties but its 3-4 couples, not 60 people at a time. Discresion is paramount and they forgot that.
Love the history lesson. Had not heard of the cherry pit and googled it and learned something. Yeah sounds like too big=too much attention in suberberia. Agreed.
I’ve heard some people refer to the Frisco area as a swinger haven at one point in time or maybe still is but more underground. Who knows. I wonder if there is any truth to that or perhaps the area just got that reputation from the brothels that was there years ago. (Learned about that to based on this website). Anybody have an insight on this?
I had heard y’all mention the 13th floor before and I found the website still up. Curious where this was located? Also the website does mention closure after 14 year run so looks like it had it time in the sun. Website mention the before mentioned colletetts and DFW players club (now Eden’s) as options but also mentions marble door. Any one have any info on marble door? Assume it’s closed now but where was this located as well?
Collettes in Dallas is classiest. Single guys have to wear slacks button up and dress shoes.
DFW Players in FW is more laid back and I think you might even be able to get in with nice shorts. Bring jeans just in case. Both places going to cost you 150 at least at door. Couples are less if you bring a lady. BYOB both places. Have fun
There’s at least one other location that you need invitation to but you have to apply online. I forgot the name though. I’m sure theres lot of places on a need to know basis if you are into the lifestyle as they say but I have no idea. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41

100% agree. Collette is hands down the best in Dallas, and in all of TX. Houston and Austin locations are great as well.
  • ouxi
  • 06-25-2023, 08:46 PM
We've been to Colette's in Dallas and Austin, and to Player's in San Antonio, and Player's in San Antonio was most enjoyable for a few reasons.
100% agree. Collette is hands down the best in Dallas, and in all of TX. Houston and Austin locations are great as well. Originally Posted by SherlockBones
That depends on what your looking for. Edens is a very different club than Colletes. One is not always better than the other, Just different.
I had heard y’all mention the 13th floor before and I found the website still up. Curious where this was located? Also the website does mention closure after 14 year run so looks like it had it time in the sun. Website mention the before mentioned colletetts and DFW players club (now Eden’s) as options but also mentions marble door. Any one have any info on marble door? Assume it’s closed now but where was this located as well? Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
13th Floor was located in west Dallas near King Spa. Perfect location as Old said. No actual neighbors as it was in an industrial/commercial area. It was a large house built in a stone/rock/brick landscaping business. From the outside it just looked like a demo house.

I think Marble Door was located off 75, south of 635. Velvet Curtain was around the Deep Ellum area, just south of it if I recall correctly.
I talk with my SO about checking out some of the clubs. It’s interesting that Eden and Infliction are basically connected to each other. She is a bit of a rope bunny ;-) . Collets sounds good too.
I talk with my SO about checking out some of the clubs. It’s interesting that Eden and Infliction are basically connected to each other. She is a bit of a rope bunny ;-) . Collets sounds good too. Originally Posted by playerplano
You can get a joint membership for the night for both clubs. Just ask at Edens when you register
I appreciate the many suggestions. Would like to invite one of the ladies on site who enjoy the clubs, but I see that no ISO's are allowed in this forum.

What forum could I use for this?

thanks Originally Posted by GTO
you just kinda have to beat the bushes or ask other guys for recommendations. there might be some reviews (prolly outdated)..

also, while there are providers in our area who will accumpany you to the club, i strongly suggest *against* going to a swingers club w/ a provider for your first meeting w/ her. go see her a couple of times to make sure you click.
cos you dont wanna get in there and have her freak out or run off w/ mr. big shot and/or ms. big cum.
you just kinda have to beat the bushes or ask other guys for recommendations. there might be some reviews (prolly outdated)..

also, while there are providers in our area who will accumpany you to the club, i strongly suggest *against* going to a swingers club w/ a provider for your first meeting w/ her. go see her a couple of times to make sure you click.
cos you dont wanna get in there and have her freak out or run off w/ mr. big shot and/or ms. big cum. Originally Posted by pmdelites
This can be midagated by finding one who has been before and/or carefully talk the rules through first. Nothing you do has to be viewed by anyone else. I have had several first dates with providers at swinger clubs. Never had a problem but we always talk it through before hand