Do the gentlemen prefer....

I like real everything on women.
Most ladies I see are clean shaven. I'm trying to picture a lady with hair extensions...

Oh wait, you aren't talking about pubic hair!

z Originally Posted by ztonk
LMFAO
ever date a bald chick? that can be fun! Originally Posted by Bob McV
NO! That freaks me out.

I had a provider ask me once how I wanted to see her hair including the color and then she explained she had an assortment of wigs.

I commented to just go with her natural hair because it would freak me out to pull off a wig and find a girl was bald.

She was almost due to chemo treatments.

I felt pretty bad for the comment but glad I found out ahead of time.
NO! That freaks me out.

I had a provider ask me once how I wanted to see her hair including the color and then she explained she had an assortment of wigs.

I commented to just go with her natural hair because it would freak me out to pull off a wig and find a girl was bald.

She was almost due to chemo treatments.

I felt pretty bad for the comment but glad I found out ahead of time. Originally Posted by Whispers
Some women have a hot skull... I have also dated a gal with a genetic level of excess hair as in 3 or 4 hairs grew from each follicle. We tried to weigh it one night and came up with something like 7lbs of hair ... that was a lot of fun too. if you are into hours of brushing and braiding and girl talk and pillow fights .. and I think I got off track.

but back to the baldies there is the whole lick the sweaty head, take the shot, suck the lime

not that I have ever done that or anything .. but I umm have read stories.

ultimately, and Nikki can attest to, I am a fan of glamor there can never be too much fake hair, rhinestones or false eyelashes ... but if it isn't enhancing a core confidence then it is all kind of pointless.
Jerry Jeff Walker said it best.
" pardon us son, she aint no kid. Thats a cocktail waitress in a Dolly parton wig.
I said, i know it Dad. Aint she cool. Thats the Kind i pick".
I like my women a little on the trashy side
I assumed I was her target as usual.

And yes its all about the confidence the most physically attractive woman can be the biggest turn off if she doesn't see her own beauty. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Don't worry pretty lady. Every one here knows that the Chupacabra and Sasquatch sightings in town go up every time Annika takes her fingertips to the keyboard to comment.

And as you know Bob, for this little testa rossa It's all about glamour. Extensions, dresses, stoles, lashes, stockings, corsets, peignoirs, silks, satins, glitter, maribou, high heels, lambskin gloves, vintage and handmade shoes...more, MORE,MOAR!!!

If it aint Dita-esque, I don't want it.

I had a client yesterday who requested "casual wear" and I had to run it through my translator because I don't even know what that means. The girl-next-door is lovely indeed but a little Rita Hayworth now and again never hurts a man.

^ ^ ^ BLAHAHAHA!!!
I like real everything on women. Originally Posted by 30seconds
Me to
Don't worry pretty lady. Every one here knows that the Chupacabra and Sasquatch sightings in town go up every time Annika takes her fingertips to the keyboard to comment.

And as you know Bob, for this little testa rossa It's all about glamour. Extensions, dresses, stoles, lashes, stockings, corsets, peignoirs, silks, satins, glitter, maribou, high heels, lambskin gloves, vintage and handmade shoes...more, MORE,MOAR!!!

If it aint Dita-esque, I don't want it.

I had a client yesterday who requested "casual wear" and I had to run it through my translator because I don't even know what that means. The girl-next-door is lovely indeed but a little Rita Hayworth now and again never hurts a man. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Mmm, off to watch Gilda ... again ....
I had a client yesterday who requested "casual wear" and I had to run it through my translator because I don't even know what that means. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Did you dial in the "ERA" setting to account for his age?

In the 70s it meant tie-died granny dresses, a head band with some flowers or a bohemian look.

In the 80s it would have been jump-suits or rompers......

Somewhere along the line it was spandex...... that might work for you!
Good extensions are made with real hair and you can hardly tell. Men like to pull the fake and real the same and the better providers are hard to tell. I think I said before, Candi Staxx and Nikki have the best extensions in SA and hard to tell. So does Kyle Kelly.
Good extensions are made with real hair and you can hardly tell. Men like to pull the fake and real the same and the better providers are hard to tell. I think I said before, Candi Staxx and Nikki have the best extensions in SA and hard to tell. So does Kyle Kelly. Originally Posted by The Player
you have never seen my extensions! they are long and luxurious...

Hate if you must
  • Toyz
  • 12-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Did you dial in the "ERA" setting to account for his age?

In the 70s it meant tie-died granny dresses, a head band with some flowers or a bohemian look.

In the 80s it would have been jump-suits or rompers......

Somewhere along the line it was spandex...... that might work for you! Originally Posted by Whispers
Unbeknownst to Whispers, there are pictures of him spanning the decades with those very clothes.

Here are a younger ZTonk, Cinnamon Shark, Whispers, F2C & BobV preparing for a night of ho'ing at the disco in 1972.

1984 saw Whispers embark on his short lived career as an Elvis impersonator....baby....

Back on the prowl in the 1990's the boys spiced up the act and were regulars on the club scene with their custom spandex "given her the business" suits.