When did Eccie become the Confederation of Asshats?

My goal isn't to drive away ALL providers...just the dumbass ones... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Hold on there, little fella'! You're pissin' in the stream where I'm fishin'!
Hold on there, little fella'! You're pissin' in the stream where I'm fishin'! Originally Posted by lizardking
Ha! Post of the Week...

In all seriousness, I'd like to know who I've driven off lately...maybe it's my vanity run amok...but still...
So I'm guessing there won't be a group hug and chorus of Kum-ba-yah tonight?
You crybabies do a disservice to all of the beautiful (or not) providers here in Houston who do not post (in your face) shit in open forum.....go fuck some of them....they need the business, too.

You are not impressed with me.....it is a two-way street....not that any of us give a shit what the other thincks.
Allthough Wakeup has been both vocal and visable since his return, the "stupid thread beatdowns" have been continuous since I've been on here.
So, it's not reasonable to imply that WU has started or leads this current round of stupidity bashing.
just my $200 (that's 2 cents adjusted for inflation)
the "stupid thread beatdowns" have been continuous since I've been on here Originally Posted by Gator42
There you have it.......it is all gator42s fault.
I blame Wayward for all of this shit, that bastard is always picking on some poor defenseless provider who is just trying to make her way though these very difficult and taxing SHMBs.

We should lynch him.
too much bitchin I'm seeing on here from GROWN men (supposedly)
The ignore button is your best friend folks. I use it plenty of times and it works wonders. just sayin...
The ignore button is for pussies...

I'm just sayin'! Don't get pissed at me!
I agree with Wayward....that "bastard".
The ignore button is for pussies... Originally Posted by Wakeup
coming from the guy who has a cat as his avatar, I'll have to disagree with that lol.

the ignore button separates the fucktards from the ones who actually have something relevant to say. it cuts bullshit in half by 99.9%....

no beef over here. just talking real shit.
I blame Wayward for all of this shit, that bastard is always picking on some poor defenseless provider who is just trying to make her way though these very difficult and taxing SHMBs.

We should lynch him. Originally Posted by Wayward

I concur, just leave on his skin and never, I mean never cut him into quarters.
Just for the nuts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU

Lighten up already lol. Get LAID properly, and some of you guys won't be so bitter.
Precious Wonder we are all laughing most of the time at our selves...

It's a Houston thing.
No, you don't make a lynch mob by yourself. But DH, BM, and the rest of the constantly yapping little chihuahuas Originally Posted by blowpop

but, I'M A CAT.