Bbfs threads

What he's saying is that anal sex used to be a no go, but now guys want it because of course the ass is tighter than a woman's vagina( I personally don't want no one messing with my ass and don't desire that activity)so women have had to offer it and I daresay most or alot don't enjoy it. Sometimes I have to grip the walls to take a shit so how is that pleasurable. Again no judgement at all. This business is evolving CendellM. Those who don't pay attention will either be cycled out or will leave on their own for lack of clients

I never said judgement from outside this community, I said no one is in a position to judge anyone within this community. Your pussy your rules, my dick my rules. We take as many precautions as possible but at the end of the day this shit it is risky. I'm just so tired of these holy rollers and CDC personel who love bbbj jumping on these threads talking about STD's. Go sit at the back of the bus please and leave folks alone. No sex shaming should be allowed in this community. Let's come out the Closet! Live your truth! Originally Posted by Pitroom
It Is a fact if you gargle with Listerine you don’t you can get rid of bacteria and gonorrhea in your throat I guess I’ll have to go pull the URL so That goes either way for a guy eat a girl out or a girl doing BBBj

I also stated The community is not free of judgment!

https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/ne...h-throat-study
things may Have evolved, but it doesn’t mean that everybody’s out there bareback and that’s ridiculous to say Originally Posted by Cendell M
I never said everybody is doing it, but you see it offered more often. 10 + years ago you could count on 1 hand the number of ladies that did anal. Now the number is in double digits and yes the price is more for that.

The point I was making was what was the norm 10+ years ago is now the boring so things have stepped up a bit. More ladies do nude massages, some have starting offering NURU which was and still is Diamond Jenet's specialty Jenny Leen and Angel/Thai Monica have been doing it for a long time but were trained by Diamond Jenet.

There are some ladies offering a milking table. You get a hand job while laying face down on a massage table with your junk poking through a hole in the table.

More activities are being offered by ladies so they stand out. Some activities are included in the base hourly rate, some are extra.
I never said everybody is doing it, but you see it offered more often. 10 + years ago you could count on 1 hand the number of ladies that did anal. Now the number is in double digits and yes the price is more for that.

The point I was making was what was the norm 10+ years ago is now the boring so things have stepped up a bit. More ladies do nude massages, some have starting offering NURU which was and still is Diamond Jenet's specialty Jenny Leen and Angel/Thai Monica have been doing it for a long time but were trained by Diamond Jenet.

There are some ladies offering a milking table. You get a hand job while laying face down on a massage table with your junk poking through a hole in the table.

More activities are being offered by ladies so they stand out. Some activities are included in the base hourly rate, some are extra. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
Yes, you did say it, Pit. I quote, "I'll go one more. There is absolutely not one provider here . Not one who hasn't allowed bbfs cip at least one customer/hobbyist whatever you want to call us. Not one. Ponder on that."
There are some ladies offering a milking table. You get a hand job while laying face down on a massage table with your junk poking through a hole in the table. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ

I don't think there is any way I would be interested in that. Kind of reminds me of the gloryhole videos. The lack of any possible intimacy would just turn me off.
Sorry, GhostRider. I wasn't paying attention to who's post I was reading and just assumed it was Pit. I need to pay better attention.
Yes, you did say it, Pit. I quote, "I'll go one more. There is absolutely not one provider here . Not one who hasn't allowed bbfs cip at least one customer/hobbyist whatever you want to call us. Not one. Ponder on that." Originally Posted by NordicJag
NordicJag The name is GhostRyder - you misquoted.

Please in the future be more accurate in your accusations.

Not all providers will offer BB, and the ones that do might get more attention. Some will firmly put in their ads, their websites etc, NO BBFS. But once you become a frequent flyer, they might consider it for you.

Its all a gamble.

More activities are being offered by ladies so they stand out. Some activities are included in the base hourly rate, some are extra. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
That’s funny, I never knew what a milking table was lol.

Yeah I know it is I’m sorry wasn’t trying to be rude, but yes it’s definitely offered no doubt especially in Dallas, I don’t know what it is but it’s seems every other lady is offering it or use to in their ads I know I don’t do nor do I offer it.
That’s funny, I never knew what a milking table was lol.

Yeah I know it is I’m sorry wasn’t trying to be rude, but yes it’s definitely offered no doubt especially in Dallas, I don’t know what it is but it’s seems every other lady is offering it or use to in their ads I know I don’t do nor do I offer it. Originally Posted by Cendell M
They offer it because the world has changed.

There are AMP's out there offering BBFS because I think they have realized that because they ALL started doing the same thing pretty much in the same mechanical way guys stopped going to the spa's in Chinatown area and started going to the ones closer.. same service, same price. So they offer BBFS to lure you back to their area of town. (personally I avoid those areas as crime is up - that too is a factor... no sense parking in an area to have your car vandalized. I think a provider on here posted about that.

Anyway, more and more places are offering services that 10+ years ago were specialties from ladies (NURU massage, milking tables, showering together just to name a few) just so they can get you there. I personally am waiting for the spas to offer 2 girls for the price of 1 for the 4 hand massage and 2 pops.
They offer it because the world has changed.

There are AMP's out there offering BBFS because I think they have realized that because they ALL started doing the same thing pretty much in the same mechanical way guys stopped going to the spa's in Chinatown area and started going to the ones closer.. same service, same price. So they offer BBFS to lure you back to their area of town. (personally I avoid those areas as crime is up - that too is a factor... no sense parking in an area to have your car vandalized. I think a provider on here posted about that.

Anyway, more and more places are offering services that 10+ years ago were specialties from ladies (NURU massage, milking tables, showering together just to name a few) just so they can get you there. I personally am waiting for the spas to offer 2 girls for the price of 1 for the 4 hand massage and 2 pops. Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
They’re playing a dangerous game at those places, that’s just crazy.

It’s better to wrap it up and take chances
PSA I'm not giving up the surprise bbfs. I'm taking that to the grave. This thing comes with alot of money and work. i don't bbfs all providers, that's nasty but I have my select few I unload my batter in their body. Shit is sexy, I've had females orgasm as I squirt my semen inside their body. Perhaps it's a carnal instinct I don't know. I'm here to have Great Sex

I'm guy first. All the time. I treat women great but I am guy first. If I'm shunned for saying bbfs feels better and is more prevalent than you think I'm willing to
accept the shame. This thing works better when everyone is transparent

Some of you'll say you have a SO. Do you fuck her with a condom, no. Why? You don't know what she is doing. Guys write in reviews they have been knowing a female for years. Basically she is your other SO. Like why keep having sex with the same female for years. At that point if you are still using a condom with her then that's on you. After the 5th visit if condoms are still in play I'm good. I'm moving on and I stand on that

I'm not here for a popularity contest I'm here to share Intel with guys first and be a gentleman to the women, but I will get what I want or I won't spend my money it's just that simple

Ladies the tide is changing, just fyi. More guys want Bbfs. Most of you'll should have made enough money by now you'll can retire. But the tea leaves are here, especially with the economy going to shit. It's going to be more expected of you to get money. That's just a fyi. None can stop my flow. I have a rolodex of smart women who understands and appreciates that it's alot of chicks out here so they do what I ask them to do and that's fair
I have a side business I started with 3 of my friends. It's okay but tough. It's so much competition, so of course we came up with we got guys on the street outside the business twirling a sign. We pay them cash at a certain rate, because we are literally begging for business. We need to do something to separate ourselves from other businesses

If you think bbfs will not become more prevalent then you are fooling yourself. Especially with prices skyrocketing guys want more for their buck.if you think about the early providers they were not using condoms. I'm talking prohibition providers. Then the tide changed. Then it went to no anal, no kissing , no bbbj turned into this environment now so either you on board or......it's like when Deion went to Colorado and said it's coming. Ladies, it's coming so I would suggest to all females either get on board or start stacking your coin to get out the business because that day is soon approaching.....for those guys who bash guys for wanting bbfs when you yourself are doing it shame on you Sir

All I really want is just adult activity. It should be a safe space where guys say I want to cum in a woman's pussy tonight, where that person is respected and left alone without all the lying "Jehovah Witness" providers and clients coming down their two cents knowing they just barebacked a dude or woman last night. Leave people alone with their kinks and if I was a Mod, would be banning people left and right for sex shaming anyone on a provider board. I have an appointment tomorrow and yes I will be unloading two days worth of semen inside her and I could care less about the optics..
You damn right you set off a PSA

Like You’re full of it most of the time but do you have to be so damn graphic and vocal with the shit that comes out of your mouth? It’s just gross!

I know YOU’LL do what you want but Like it’s so nasty!

Don’t forget I got your number shine poo 💩

There is A place for guys to speak about the “women” you raw dog It’s called the men’s locker room.

There is nothing coming our way that is gonna make us do anything that we don’t want to do, guarantee you that, some guys and women don’t like to catch diseases. It’s a good thing you’re not a mod thankful for that merry Christmas Hallelujah amen
PSA I'm not giving up the surprise bbfs. I'm taking that to the grave. This thing comes with alot of money and work. i don't bbfs all providers, that's nasty but I have my select few I unload my batter in their body. Shit is sexy, I've had females orgasm as I squirt my semen inside their body. Perhaps it's a carnal instinct I don't know. I'm here to have Great Sex

I'm guy first. All the time. I treat women great but I am guy first. If I'm shunned for saying bbfs feels better and is more prevalent than you think I'm willing to
accept the shame. This thing works better when everyone is transparent

Some of you'll say you have a SO. Do you fuck her with a condom, no. Why? You don't know what she is doing. Guys write in reviews they have been knowing a female for years. Basically she is your other SO. Like why keep having sex with the same female for years. At that point if you are still using a condom with her then that's on you. After the 5th visit if condoms are still in play I'm good. I'm moving on and I stand on that

I'm not here for a popularity contest I'm here to share Intel with guys first and be a gentleman to the women, but I will get what I want or I won't spend my money it's just that simple

Ladies the tide is changing, just fyi. More guys want Bbfs. Most of you'll should have made enough money by now you'll can retire. But the tea leaves are here, especially with the economy going to shit. It's going to be more expected of you to get money. That's just a fyi. None can stop my flow. I have a rolodex of smart women who understands and appreciates that it's alot of chicks out here so they do what I ask them to do and that's fair Originally Posted by Pitroom

You look to be in a pissy mood tonight. What happened, some provider make you put on a condom?

By the way, you keep pressing this button.

Don’t forget I got your number shine poo 💩
Originally Posted by Cendell M

Every couple of years we get the same troll, they start off real naive, then after a while the real them comes through. May be shine, may be sistine, may be someone else, and like you, I've seen this coming for awhile.
I will say this about what OP is saying. There are well known providers in this Town who say absolutely no BB anything but have had me cum inside of them. It is something that definitely happens when two people are feeling it. One woman thought I was taking too long so she reached down, pulled the cover off and stuck it back inside her. It happens, it is no use to pretend it doesn't.