Question About My Phone

If this an iPhone and you had it setup to backup automatically to the cloud then your stuff is all there. Well . . . at least until the last backup and whatever info you had setup to be backed up. Originally Posted by cabletex7
No It's A Phone That Doesn't Have I-Cloud! Or A SD Card Or Any Of That Hightech Stuff..

I Just Thought Maybe There Was A Way To Get The Texts Off Even Though The Screen Wont Turn On!

I Know Theres A Way Through Bluetooth But Wanted To See If There Was Another Way..

Thanks Everyone..
Not unless there was an SD card or a sim attached to the phone. SD card are pretty much not used anymore for phones unless it was an old phone. Best bet is to get the contacts off your phone bill but that’s going to take some digging. Sent you a PM. Originally Posted by rico_suave
I don't need the contacts I need the texts so I know who I've cursed out & etc lmao
Perhaps checking out your monthly paper phone bill, it should have all the outgoing and incoming texts.
Check some of the local cell phone repair shops. If it’s the screen it may not cost too much to get it repaired which will allow you to grab what you need off the phone.
I recently replaced the screen on my iPhone for $60
Check some of the local cell phone repair shops. If it’s the screen it may not cost too much to get it repaired which will allow you to grab what you need off the phone.
I recently replaced the screen on my iPhone for $60 Originally Posted by cassanova_121
Wow I thought it was really expensive thank you
Check groupon too. You can usually get a screen replaced even cheaper.
Check groupon too. You can usually get a screen replaced even cheaper. Originally Posted by budman33
Thank you
Cell phone expert..

Bluetooth them over, you might have to it one by one.. I was a contractor for all major companies..
Go to your screen where you get your calls hit settings, should be a area where it says import/ export hit that.. Something should pop up with share contacts hit that.
Smart Lady
Go to your screen where you get your calls hit settings, should be a area where it says import/ export hit that.. Something should pop up with share contacts hit that. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I got it thanks
LMAO
How the hell do do anything from the screen when "the screen won't turn on"?
Don't you have a date with maggots or something like that?(hopefully they treat you well on this special day)

Let the dead RIP
Cell phone expert...

The only thing you're an expert at is slinging pussy and being wrong.