Tim Scott has entered the game

So are yours. It's his vote. His choice. No one here has a single thing they need to prove to you while we're anonymously posting on a hooker board shitpost forum.

#TimScott2024
Oh please. Who are you trying to kid. You have NEVER voted for a GOP candidate for President. And given your refusal to answer, likely have never voted for any GOP candidate for federal office

Your word's are meaningless Originally Posted by berryberry
I'd never had sex with a woman until one day I did. I'd never eaten sushi until one day I did. I'd love for the GOP to give me a reasonable candidate who I could vote for over Biden. I'm not gonna hold my breath, because Cult 45 is a difficult conundrum for them to deal with, but you never know, maybe reason will prevail. If it doesn't you'll almost certainly get another 4 years of a Democrat in the White House.

It would be delusional to think that anyone's words in here have much effect. Your dozens of transgender hating threads certainly don't. You're preaching to the same two or three man choir.
I'd never had sex with a woman until one day I did. I'd never eaten sushi until one day I did. I'd love for the GOP to give me a reasonable candidate who I could vote for over Biden. I'm not gonna hold my breath, because Cult 45 is a difficult conundrum for them to deal with, but you never know, maybe reason will prevail. If it doesn't you'll almost certainly get another 4 years of a Democrat in the White House.

It would be delusional to think that anyone's words in here have much effect. Your dozens of transgender hating threads certainly don't. You're preaching to the same two or three man choir. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I don't care who you vote for. Just be honest. You have never voted for a Republican for federal office and that isn't going to change. Why pretend otherwise? Who are you trying to fool?
You have no idea what I will do. If the GOP put up a reasonable candidate against Biden, I will vote for them. I have absolutely no reason to lie about it.

As of now I'm giving my meaningless endorsement to Tim Scott for the Republican primary.
Quit picking on 1p. This is a bully free zone.

Any thoughts on Scott? That's what this is about. If not, move along.
You have no idea what I will do. If the GOP put up a reasonable candidate against Biden, I will vote for them. I have absolutely no reason to lie about it.

As of now I'm giving my meaningless endorsement to Tim Scott for the Republican primary. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
... The same "racial" insults the Dems toss out
to any Republican who aint a rich white-skin.

Tim Scott has already got hit with a few... Look-about.

It's even worse if a fellow got black skin.
Then he's viewed as a "sell-out" and "Uncle Tom"...
That's how the Dems do insults.

#### Salty
Quit picking on 1p. This is a bully free zone.

Any thoughts on Scott? That's what this is about. If not, move along. Originally Posted by HDGristle
How sweet, Mr Gristle coming to 1Ps rescue. Mebbe you’ll need to move on to Scott. He’s gonna need a lot of help too.
... The same "racial" insults the Dems toss out
to any Republican who aint a rich white-skin.

Tim Scott has already got hit with a few... Look-about.

It's even worse if a fellow got black skin.
Then he's viewed as a "sell-out" and "Uncle Tom"...
That's how the Dems do insults.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Can you show me some specific examples of Democrats using "racial insults" to refer to Tim Scott or are you being untruthful again?
Can you show me some specific examples of Democrats using "racial insults" to refer to Tim Scott or are you being untruthful again? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
The Dems don’t need to attack Scott. He’s not a threat. Why waste ammunition? They’re focused on Trump.
The Dems don’t need to attack Scott. He’s not a threat. Why waste ammunition? They’re focused on Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
Tell that to the Australian fella.

As of now I'm giving my meaningless endorsement to Tim Scott for the Republican primary. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
So are you saying that Senile Biden is such a disaster that it would cause you to vote for the first time in your entire life for a Republican?

Or are you saying that the crazy ass leftist policies have become such a disaster that it would cause you to vote for the first time in your entire life for a Republican?

or both?

And yes, it definitely is a meaningless endorsement by you for Tim Scott given that one, you admitted you know very little about him and two, you are a registered Democrat and thus can't even vote in the Republican primary
Can you show me some specific examples of Democrats using "racial insults" to refer to Tim Scott or are you being untruthful again? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
... You just told us that you need to learn MORE
about Tim Scott.... So as I mentioned - look-about
and see. ... Look for interviews he's done.
Hear him speak - listen to HIM tell it.

Then you'll know.

... We Australians got a saying:

"Give a bloke a fish - and the fellow eats it and then
will surely ask ya for another... and yet another still."

But our other saying is:

"TEACH the same fellow there how to fish for 'imself
and he'll surely learn to do it for 'imself"...

... No need to thank me, mate - virtue is its-own reward.

#### Salty
... You just told us that you need to learn MORE
about Tim Scott.... So as I mentioned - look-about
and see. ... Look for interviews he's done.
Hear him speak - listen to HIM tell it.

Then you'll know.

... We Australians got a saying:

"Give a bloke a fish - and the fellow eats it and then
will surely ask ya for another... and yet another still."

But our other saying is:

"TEACH the same fellow there how to fish for 'imself
and he'll surely learn to do it for 'imself"...

... No need to thank me, mate - virtue is its-own reward.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I'm not asking you for a handout. I'm asking if you can back up your false claim. So, it seems that you can't provide specific examples. A fisherman who can't even provide a single fish. Another example of you making up something untruthful and then claiming it as fact. This is a major problem in this country right now. Blatant disregard for the truth.
... Hmmmmmm... So YOU didn't look?

#### Salty
They called him "Uncle Tim"

There was a deep dive into his family genealogy that called into question some of the narrative of the education levels of his grandfather, etc. and how much land his ancestors owned. But, they also didn't assign any Pinocchios to him for his family traditions.

Nikki Haley was outraged at how he was treated.

All well-reported and that's the tip of the iceberg in terms of what's been flung at a strong, black conservative.