IT'S BACCCKKKKKK; THE CLINTON SCANDAL MACHINE !!!!!!

[QUOTE=CaptainMidnight;10528761 95]Uh, excuse me, but the story is about Hillary's Benghazi-related testimony, and nothing else. (The mention of Watergate testimony was just an aside.) I mean, really. How clueless are you? Survey Says...: EXTREMELY!!!

I'm not trying to "limit discussion," I just suggested that you would have done well to utilize another thread that you recently created on the same subject. The primary "limit" to any discussion Trendaway is involved it is his a) comprehension skills, b) his ability (or not) to deduce rationally, c) alcohol content in his brain/liver, d) blood pressure level - BTW, this was not multiple choice.

[/QUOTE]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Any effort to restrict or otherwise reduce Trendaway's Thread Output is in direct violation of his Quest to replace gritsboy and Eccie's El Numero Uno Political Idiot and is in direct violation of the Fucking Constitution!!!
The thread links the old Clinton scandals with the new Clinton scandals..........You are trying to win an argument by telling me what to post (not post) and how to post it !

Maybe you should just ignore my posts and threads.....you offer nothing of substance and only whine about typos and thread topics.

And again, you are deflecting from the thread topic and attempting to hijack the thread into another topic......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why don't you voluntarily try to restrain yourself, Whirlaway? Do you think you should try to hog the whole forum? Try to imagine what the front page would look like if a couple more people started a bunch of threads on the same topic in quick succession.

Look, I don't really want to see a cap on thread creation. But can't you see that your behavior dramatically increases the probability that one will be imposed?
Trendy's trying to see how many ways he can cross-dress a dead horse.
Hello Eva; just the opposite is going on in the real world !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Wrong whinaway keep your hateful head buried.
here is a statement from another political form I visit and think it is very true

"However, one must be very careful not to mistake a low tide for an impending tsunami."
It's Whineaway against the world.

Im surprised management hasn't stepped in and consolidated the foaming into a single, super fucked up thread.
Whinaway didn't take the blue pill did he?