Lube Anyone?

Destiny, although I haven't seen her yet, I understand Autumn KC uses the bubblegum flavored. She should be able to help you.
there is nothing wrong at all with using lube. and yes i do get wet on my own, but i think lube just makes it better. i use it even if i dont really need to. Originally Posted by destiny in kc
Using lube makes it better? Hmmm... Never heard that one before.
She's must really be dry.
Oh, lube can make it better, especially if you're at it for a while. Also I find that if I squirt then the slippery aspects of the natural lubrication gets washed away and then the ever handy Liquid Silk is much appreciated
She's must really be dry. Originally Posted by mexmex50
You dont need to insult me just because i refused an appointment with you.
You don't meet my qualifications little girl.
You don't meet my qualifications little girl. Originally Posted by mexmex50
So thats why you asked for an appointment yesterday?
Grow up no bbbj,touching,kissing our not for me look at my reviews.You pmed me I feel sorry for you.
Grow up no bbbj,touching,kissing our not for me look at my reviews.You pmed me I feel sorry for you. Originally Posted by mexmex50
Every provider has their own menu, and every hobbiest has the items they do/dont like. If you dont like my menu, that isnt a reason to insult me. Happy New Years sweetie, im done with this conversation. I hope you have a great year.
Grow up no bbbj,touching,kissing our not for me look at my reviews.You pmed me I feel sorry for you. Originally Posted by mexmex50
Oh Mexmex your raison d'être is to start something, chill mex and just move on!
Happy New Year!
Oh, lube can make it better, especially if you're at it for a while. Also I find that if I squirt then the slippery aspects of the natural lubrication gets washed away and then the ever handy Liquid Silk is much appreciated Originally Posted by TaylorBliss
Your body only produces so much natural and then it can start to get dry so having a back lube is defiantly a good thing IMO.
WD-40 seems to work on everything else???
[QUOTE=BigMikeinKC;1052139958]WD-40 seems to work on everything else???[

I would have to pass on that kind of lube?