Who does who???

No need to overthink it - just be clear upfront. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Pure genius
I am fairly new to hobby life. Broke myself in bout two years ago and then didn't get back into it until this DEC. I had visited one I hope to see monthly and another that was just a quick bang bang. I think they were all a little confused that I wanted to do them though. Mish and doggy. I like to get it in and work up a sweat so I am not really into being ridden.

Am I going about this wrong? I should I be more on the receiving end rather than the giver. I don't know this is prob confusing - just crossed my mind. I don't want to come off as over aggressive with my provider. Originally Posted by onetyme281
Where have you been all my life
I like aggressive providers. I pay and let hem do the work Originally Posted by Five star
Pffft The only work im doing is making it disappear.. If you want the pussy then your ass can get up & do some work.. I'm not the one needing a nutt you are so if you don't want to work you are SOL...
Hahaha
I'm respectful but for the life of me I don't understand how guys freeze up when they are paying great money for sex and someone's time. When you go to work you got to do what's expected and agreed upon, so either the provider does it or you simply move on or keep the money in your pocket. A guy with money can literally pick up a square at a club around rent time for a couple hundred dollars if you just be upfront. You work hard for your money but just give it away. Be nice, but you worked for that money. Get what you want within reason
I don't do nobody. I just lay there.
You do my body. I do your mind. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I need my feet rubbed...

Does that count?