My Huge Annoucment

Kaci,

Best wishes for wonderful marriage as you begin this exciting new chapter of your life.
you can't leave yet, we've never gotten the chance to meet.

I wish you luck in your marriage and all your future endeavors
  • fawn
  • 09-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Kaci, that is wonderful news on both parts.....Marriage is such a wonderful thing...I wish you all the luck in the world....and Congrats on finishing school...that is such a big accomplishment.....
GOOD LUCK GIRL-FRIEND
  • Sexxy
  • 09-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Congrats on the marriage!
I hate you, Kaci!

We're breaking up!

Rambro come on now we broke up when you moved like a million miles away from me. No chance of you coming back down this way before new years?
I'll figure something out.

You remember that episode of 'A Different World' when Whitley was about to marry Byron? Don't get mad if I pull a Dwayne Wayne up in there on your wedding day.

Naah, I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that. Don't wanna get my ass beat trying that. Lol.
Ahhh babe you know I will miss you LOTS. Hope you have a wonderfull life. But dont worry I will still be calling you at 2am. LoL. Love you, Tara
GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

LOL, just joking.

But seriously… Congratulations on the marriage and good luck with all of your future endeavors.

netman

PS: OK, truthfully, I just wanted to be under Tara.
Your future husband is one LUCKY sob. Congrats and good luck.
Good luck to you babe!
Thank all of you. Its hard for me to think about how much i am going to miss you guys.You guys are truly awsome and must be some strong people to deal with my bull sh*t and i thank all of you guys for that.

Tara baby you know i would panic if you stopped calling at 2am . I would be so worried about you.
Congrats Kaci - I am following right allow with you babe
Congratulations on your first retirement!