Sequential Numbers!

Don't you mean ROFLMAO??? Or is the floor laughing??? Originally Posted by Emmie
I gotta see the laughing floor!! That's just rare.
I gotta see the laughing floor!! That's just rare. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Seems I dont use text-talk/acryonms much, I have just proven I am not a 13yo tween.
Do you EVER make a comment that doesn't put someone down for the sake of building up your insecurities? Originally Posted by lovesallsex
HOLY JEEBUS

chill out man, I'm here for the LOLZ and I provide accurate info...I also poke fun at everyone, including myself. why? FOR THE LOLZ

You seemed stressed...sorry your mom rejected your advances
HOLY JEEBUS

chill out man, I'm here for the LOLZ and I provide accurate info...I also poke fun at everyone, including myself. why? FOR THE LOLZ

You seemed stressed...sorry your mom rejected your advances
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
If I misread your intentions, I apologize. But it DOES seem as if your pursuit of "LOLZ" is often at the expense of others, and combined with a citation-packed lecture designed to demonstrate your superior knowledge. You just come off pompous and condescending (to me--opinions will vary) rather than lighthearted and full of "LOLZ." But hey, it's just a perception based on internet posts that can often be misconstrued. I've been wrong before and will be in the future.