The Usual Suspects Poker Tournament Invites

Damn I need to get "made" Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
Trust me - it ain't all that!

Been there....done that...even got the T shirt.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=236241&postcount=10

"For those of you are have asked for an invite and who are NOT "made" men such as Yankee7, WTF or Texas Gator will need a vouch. "

I brought women to the Poker Parties of yesteryear....I invited others who attended on their own.......but I tell ya, man! YOU FUCK ONE GOAT..............
I got the e-mail and responded BL....thanks.

I tried to send you back a PM but your box is full. It must be nice to be this popular. Lol. Now all I need to do is get my man Chris Rock to help me brush up on my poke-her skills... Originally Posted by Satino
I'm not the guy you have to ask...Rockin A, Greybeard, BL, Joliet and most importantly Eastern Player are the real card sharks here. Im just there to donate my money.

"For those of you are have asked for an invite and who are NOT "made" men such as Yankee7, WTF or Texas Gator will need a vouch. "
. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Hmmm... I see that Tx Gator has been replaced by Gator42.... It mus be that time of the month again...lol!

What up Tx Gator!
I should be able to make it BL....thanks for the invite
Hmmm... I see that Tx Gator has been replaced by Gator42.... It mus be that time of the month again...lol!

What up Tx Gator! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
He meant Poker Players when he said "Made Guys"
My brrrrrroooother Tgator don't play (cards anyway).

I brought women to the Poker Parties of yesteryear....I invited others who attended on their own.......but I tell ya, man! YOU FUCK ONE GOAT.............. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Don't worry my Brrrrroooother, I'll vouch for ya!
Damn I need to get "made" Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
Getting "made" is a long process and not easy. Know the movie "The Hangover" go through shit like that every month, at every hobby party for 10 years and then you'll be a "made" guy like TexasGator.

Have a provider you have seen or a "made" member send me a vouch with your e-mail address for an invite.
  • Satin
  • 01-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Gator Man is "made"? Out of what? Lol

Chris, I'm asking YOU to do it playa...so I'm coming to pick you up to go to the 'Show'....after we finish, you teach me dammit... You got that?
Big Louie & Joliet Jake,

Thank you both SO much for putting these events together. ALWAYS a great time!!!

My work travel schedule has gotten rather crazy of late. I don't know if I can attend but...if I'm in town...."Dead Money" will be there & all in!!!

Again, muchas gracias!!!
This will be my first but looking forward to it. Thank you for all the hard work that goes into this.
and most importantly Eastern Player are the real card sharks here. Im just there to donate my money. Originally Posted by Chrisrock
Man he is the biggest fish there is, see y'all at the poker table.
I'm not the guy you have to ask...Rockin A, Greybeard, BL, Joliet and most importantly Eastern Player are the real card sharks here. Im just there to donate my money. Originally Posted by Chrisrock
That's why we keep inviting you !

What up Tx Gator! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Do I know you, KN? LOL. We need to hit up a few more closed bars again.

Don't worry my Brrrrroooother, I'll vouch for ya! Originally Posted by Gator42
Thanks. That and $1 should get me a cup of coffee .... somewhere.

Getting "made" is a long process and not easy. Know the movie "The Hangover" go through shit like that every month, at every hobby party for 10 years and then you'll be a "made" guy like TexasGator.

. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I won't admit to the extremes the guys in that movie went, but both once a month and 10 years are understatements, I shamefully admit.

Gator Man is "made"? Out of what? Lol

Originally Posted by Satino
What dreams are made of, playa.....what else?