Reviews are they actually important?

?

What's the bet?
Him ambiguously referring you to the feminine?
That Providers don't create Hobbyist handles?
The above don't do this to create/bump their reviews, real or fake?
The board not making money for the access to information on reviews?
That reviewers aren't sensitive?

Appendium: I type too slow. It is an ambiguous statement.
Whispers I'm talking about betting if I'm a woman or not just in case your wondering.
?

What's the bet?
Him ambiguously referring you to the feminine?
That Providers don't create Hobbyist handles?
The above don't do this to create/bump their reviews, real or fake?
The board not making money for the access to information on reviews?
That reviewers aren't sensitive?

Appendium: I type too slow. It is an ambiguous statement. Originally Posted by Precious_b
don't act like a little punk and try to insert yourself into this.
If you read it, he did not explicitly say you are a woman. It can be implied. It is ambiguous.

If you have been on these boards long enough, you will see how he words things. Many people read more into what he post or read what they want to interpret their own way.

Why do you think he generates so much drama, et al?
I don't give dam if it's implied, he wants to run his mouth he needs to step up or shut up!
Kinda hard to place a firm bet on something implied.
I would wait for an explicit statement before countering with a bet.
I can step up and say that you post like one of the whores.....
You take a whore's point of view......
You come off as a wuss on the board......

If you want to have a drink I'll say the same thing to your face.... What club and when? Bring your "sippy" cup with a lid or I can bring one for you if you want.

If you read it, he did not explicitly say you are a woman. It can be implied. It is ambiguous.

If you have been on these boards long enough, you will see how he words things. Many people read more into what he post or read what they want to interpret their own way.

Why do you think he generates so much drama, et al? Originally Posted by Precious_b
wcfieldswithtophat.png
don't act like a little punk and try to insert yourself into this. Originally Posted by Stock Trader
Not trying to insert myself. You post it on the open board, you are opening it for insertion by EVERYONE who can post.
You can re-read what I posted below. If you don't want anyone commenting, you should have made it a private wager.

Why do you think he generates so much drama, et al? Originally Posted by Precious_b
^ true enough
I don't give dam if it's implied, he wants to run his mouth he needs to step up or shut up! Originally Posted by Stock Trader

Ok, but if you where a broad you could easily send a guy in your place and collect on the bet. Or am I wrong? Would there have to be any other "proof" than just some guy showing up at the tittie bar and saying "hey, I'm stock trader you loose."?
Would there have to be any other "proof" than just some guy showing up at the tittie bar and saying "hey, I'm stock trader you loose."? Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
Aphrodite pulled that one ... had some guy show up and say he was one of her "mandles" when she was caught at it.....
Reviews have saved me plenty of money and grief so they are vital to hobbyists. Your money is always at risk each time you book a session but reviews help gauge the risk appropriately. Just learn to filter through the subjectivity of others expressing their experience.
I think reviews are important, if this site had zero reviews I think it would be as dead as P411, just a market with unknown product to purchase. I use reviews to put together an overall picture of the lady, her price history, her menu, and who is writing about her. Reviews also give a bit of entertainment as you can read the adventures, learning how to read a review comes with time and dues paid, spend the time and you will be a better hobbyiest. I don't think anyone here would see a lady with never looking at her review history even if it's just to see the "yes" and "no" list. PA is important not just for the ROS, but for private tags on info that is shared in discussion.

Do reviews mater on the hobbyiest side, maybe for quick screening, board presence and some bit of credibility. The other would be that you actually are putting in some time to contribute to the site, that you add something beside just banter. To many don't add to this site but want every thing from it, pay your dues and be productive if you want the benifits or just be a lurker and shop online and wait for the drone to drop off your package, FYI, you can't just return it for a full refund.

IB
Kinda curious, to me anyway, that someone who says he doesn't need reviews becomes a member of a review board.

But my sense of humor (and other things) should be well known by now.

ijs
^^What that guy said^^