Ashley Madison...?

Better luck finding bcd fun in your closest sunday school singles class. Less drama and work!
Yep. Been there, done that.

Hobbying is much more productive.
Check out the person you want to see....
get the screening overwith.....
bada bang....bada boom....all is good....

NO DRAMA
NO GAMES

Eccie...rocks
TT
I would say AM is a waste of time if you dont have the time to research and invest in making new friends. If a hookup is what you search for...eccie rules. But for myself, I've had the chance to befriend several older married girlfriends from that site that are now FWB.Oh and its true...every woman I have met on that site just wanted to fuck my brains out, poor sex deprived things.
Those types of sites are generally shitty. Save time, money, & emails. Join the hobby
Those types of sites are generally shitty. Save time, money, & emails. Join the hobby Originally Posted by melrosedelrio
Those types of sites are generally shitty. Save time, money, & emails. Join the hobby Originally Posted by melrosedelrio
You bumped a thread that's almost 5 years old to share Ashley Madison isn't a good idea? I look forward to your future contributions such as letting us know we'll soon have a black President.
You bumped a thread that's almost 5 years old to share Ashley Madison isn't a good idea? I look forward to your future contributions such as letting us know we'll soon have a black President. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
He has a great stock tip to buy Apple.