How many non full service guys are out there?

I don't always go FS...but when I do...It's a Threesome.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much good with a HHR/BNG or FBSM/L2

Call me lazy...but either way, I don't have to do all the heavy lifting. Gotta do too much of that with the civilians.
I can go either way. If a gal has an exceptionally hottttt, gorgeousss and responsive pussy, I love a lot of mutual L1 and L2 with lots and lots of yummyyyyy DATY
Non-FS here as well. The "oral only" sessions (BBBJ/daty/69) that Reese F. used to do for me were perfect and a great value for money spent.
I've been offering "quality" Body Rubs for a minute now, and I'm absolutely loving it! Quite a few gents have said that I should go ahead and be a pro. Also, its so much fun to take care of and pamper a man!

Nevertheless, Yes. There is a market for body rubs and gentlemen really do enjoy a relaxing and warm touch (and a wet mouth)!
I've been offering "quality" Body Rubs for a minute now, and I'm absolutely loving it! Quite a few gents have said that I should go ahead and be a pro. Also, its so much fun to take care of and pamper a man!

Nevertheless, Yes. There is a market for body rubs and gentlemen really do enjoy a relaxing and warm touch (and a wet mouth)! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

I was JUST going to post that BSB does both FS AND very, very, very nice sweet time, cuddling, body rub type sessions, and is just stunningly amazing at both. And then I saw her post here. Such a charm!
Wow...this is some great feed back. I just wish eccie had a section so the girls who offer this service can place a ad.

It would cut down a lot of time for the guys looking for it.
My experiences are the same as Golforfish. Older guy with ED issues. Most of the time a good massage, sensual rub with lots of DATY and BBBJ or HJ is wonderful. One of these days I too might find enough lead to keep my pencil sharp enough to work.
So I hate condoms as I'm sure some others do as well. It cuts off the circulation and feels terrible for me. And I'm not going to be stupid and play BBFS so Im quite happy with a massage, L2, and maybe some SS. And while I'm not a cheap bastard I don't want to pay through the nose for that level of service. There was a UTR I used to see. She charged $80 for a half hour. I would typically give her another 20-40 as we kept seeing each other because her fee was only for L1 but as we got to know each other it started to include L2 and SS.

If there was a hot woman who provided a L2 and SS for around $100 for a half hour, then I'd be there weekly if not more.
I was JUST going to post that BSB does both FS AND very, very, very nice sweet time, cuddling, body rub type sessions, and is just stunningly amazing at both. And then I saw her post here. Such a charm! Originally Posted by WacoGuy
Can't wait until you get back to DFW! I got a new massage table.
Wow...this is some great feed back. I just wish eccie had a section so the girls who offer this service can place a ad.

It would cut down a lot of time for the guys looking for it. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
This has been proposed so many times...but has been shot down pretty much from the LMT/RMT providers themselves because it put a big target on their licenses....not to mention the unlicensed ones for obvious reasons.

So...in the meantime...feel free to PM me and I'll put you on my own list.
Yeah.. while having a separate board sounds great... there are reasons why its safer not to have it. It is a double-edged sword.

It would cut down a lot of time for the guys looking for it. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I have been out of town for awhile. It's been 2-3 years since I was active on ECCIE (and before that ASPD). I recall discussion of having a separate massage ad forum way back when ECCIE was new. Seems like the mods took input on it and the ladies didn't like the idea for some reason. Not sure why - it would certainly make it easier to find.

I used to only do FBSM sessions, and definitely wanted a good massage as part of it (and I recall driving all the way from Fort Worth to Grace's incall specifically because of the comments about her massage capabilities, and they were right on). Eventually started doing FS sessions, but honestly, I can get laid by picking up Tinder or calling some old girlfriends. If I'm paying for a session, I either want to be pampered - like a good FBSM or nuru massage - or I want it to be something like a 3-way or crazy fetish session that's not likely to happen with an average girl in a bar.
There are lots and lots of non FS gents out there. And lots and lots of non FS girls. But the catch is.. there are only a very few who are really good at the massage end of things. You know its bad out there when guys compliment my massage more than my tits Originally Posted by GracePreston
Hmmm. Great massage skills or legendary tits, skills or tits, skills or tits?

Me thinks Miss Grace has equal portions of both! Last massage Grace gave me, I was drifting off to nirvana and all of a sudden there was a lovely sensation in the vicinity of my man parts! Damn, note to self. Gotta get back to Dallas to see Grace.

Of course then there's always the question...Amazing GFE skills or massage...ugh, what to do, what to do?!?!
There are lots and lots of non FS gents out there. And lots and lots of non FS girls. But the catch is.. there are only a very few who are really good at the massage end of things. You know its bad out there when guys compliment my massage more than my tits Originally Posted by GracePreston
What about the contrary? Go in for a L0 massage and end up wanting it all ...
What about the contrary? Go in for a L0 massage and end up wanting it all ... Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Hmmmm now who would do such a thing?

Lol-- most of my "on the fencers" know that they can decide to upgrade on the spot..... I'm flexible like that