Part time job

A friend of mine was a waitress at CR and she did really well without having to resort to hobby related activities.

There are also temp agencies out there if you quality for basic office/date entry work.
Ryan,
I think it's absolutely wonderful that you want to find a part time job! Kudos to you, girl! I have preached and preached to the girls NOT to depend on the hobby to pay their bills! Can't do this forever! Good luck to you and thank you gentlemen for stepping up and giving suggestions!
I have always wanted to work at Home Depot or Lowe's in the summer time. Free tanning and get to be around flowers. I have worked for budwiser and sky doing promos at bars and it was fun and great tips.
I think the best way to make real money is to work for yourself. Be creative. Learn all about a topic. Fill a need. Develop a business plan. Scrimp and save to raise the startup capital. Sacrifice short-term gratification for long-term gain.
PM me...depending on where you live, I may have an opportunity for you.

This is valid...and I'm not seeking any quid pro quo here.
Personal assistants do well and usually some flexibility in your work hours some may say full-time but the hours you actually work aren't my sister is a PA and she makes 3k a month only working about 30 hours a week. So you can still do this on the side while having a steady income. The pay varies but usually anywhere from hourly to salary $12-$25 an hour as i've seen and also salaried from $300-$1000 weekly just depends on who you get hired with. A buddy of mine & his wife their PA is salaried 1k a week & she is in college. She literally does everything for them but that's some good money especially for a college student.
Ryan,
Sorry I got in late on this one, but it sounds like you have some great options. Please keep us updated with what you decide and if it is public and we or some of us could come see you with out expecting anything but to say hi great, if you want some privacy, we will miss you but understand.
I'm a super full time student so learning about yet another thing shyster is not for me at this time..... Personal assisting sounds good newyo!
Thanks Lana!! I know if I get a job... hobbying will be 1-2 days a week..... No one is breaking down my door so it will be the same
Seems everyone did promos Tara!! You have the hair and body for it!
Sull North Dallas.
Good responses people!