Ladies Who Like to Ride...

This is how I want to be sucked & ridden! This chick is beyond hot, to me!!

https://www.xvideos.com/video2444629...odrigez_riding Originally Posted by ManSlut

THIS DAMN IT!! THIS!!
And so it begins. Lol. Originally Posted by TristanThick
Let’s keep it upbeat, folks. My joke deserved a touché, at the very least.

Tara, btw, must be at least as tall as you to ride. Originally Posted by TristanThick
Muah
EastTexasGrown,
You should see the longer version clip, he is fucking her sideways MISH and cums on her beautiful bubble ass!!...She uses the name Ria Rodriguez but they say she is Hungarian.
Slight alteration...
Defleppard baby. Can I tell you a dirty joke while I ride your face??? Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes. LOL!

Tristan you’ve been coming up with some good stuff! Sorry I stole that...
Tristen baby. Can I tell you a dirty joke while I ride your face??? Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Do you have to ask? Just grab me and ride it.
Fuck i was thinking this was about rollercoasters Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, I’m thinking now how it would look like with you!! Better yet. Let’s just make it happen
Lets do this
Who to choose...such a quandary.
Someday I am going to let Tara Fuck me.
I would so do Tara!!
Someday I am going to let Tara Fuck me. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I would so do Tara!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yall are sweet
  • BLM69
  • 07-17-2018, 01:28 PM
Tara, I’m thinking now how it would look like with you!! Better yet. Let’s just make it happen Originally Posted by lickerdr
She can't ride but she'll HJ you instead, it's the only thing she offers her visits
She can't ride but she'll HJ you instead, it's the only thing she offers her visits Originally Posted by BLM69
Tara doesn’t have to know how, she just has to be willing to saddle up and slide down while she gets her waist caressed and moved up and down on it real slow...while the one on bottom is enjoying the view.

Also, I wouldn’t complain about a slow and wet HJ. Tara, you can put your hands all over me, girlie...anytime.
Tara doesn’t have to know how, she just has to be willing to saddle up and slide down while she gets her waist caressed and moved up and down on it real slow...while the one on bottom is enjoying the view.

Also, I wouldn’t complain about a slow and wet HJ. Tara, you can put your hands all over me, girlie...anytime. Originally Posted by TristanThick
Awww your the best. Just ignore him he has no life lol
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2018, 11:14 AM

Also, I wouldn’t complain about a slow and wet HJ. Tara, you can put your hands all over me, girlie...anytime. Originally Posted by TristanThick
Let us know how your ride goes with her, you're going to fall a victim and go through the disappointment before you get it, post a recent face pic Tara and shut me up