How does a dude get a Moderator gig around here? With all this fine Newbie talent rollin' thru, I wanna coerce me some discounted sessions like the Mod Boys !!

I actually have a lot of respect for most of the Mods here...

I also have to admit that they've gotta be crazier than hell to take on the task, since it's got to be about 1,000 times harder than herding rabid cats...

ManSlut, I take it that your previous thread got hijacked? Lol Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Yes (not really), every time I start (which I never have) one of my 'Vendetta' Tara Rocks threADS it gets pulled down, the Men In Black take me in for questioning, they only flash their ID's, and then the thread disappears into a Eccie blackhole.

That should be easy for him. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You RAWK to Tara!! Muah...XOXO

So what rule did you break to get you in such a good mood? Originally Posted by Boltfan
That's what I was thinking... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I didn't break any rule, I was just bored, wanted to loosen the joint up a bit.

The truth be told (this is how I truly feel), I feel the Dallas Mods do a tremendous job on this board !! I view them like I view T-Ball Baseball Umpires, they hear few Thank You's from the Over The Top Moms and Dads who think little Johnny is going to be a pro ball player and the umps just want to see the kids have fun and learn something along the way about teamwork and playing the RIGHT way.

I don't always kiss ass, but when I do, it'll never be Tara's...Dos Equis Man

Hey pyramider/urhuckleberry, how do you like being a Mod?

To answer your question OP, that is, if you were "serious"...

Either ask to become one, or they will ask you
Duly noted, but no thanks, it would get in the way of my tennis and sailing lifestyle I've grown very fond of...Thanks for the advice though.
lol
Yes (not really), every time I start (which I never have) one of my 'Vendetta' Tara Rocks threADS it gets pulled down, the Men In Black take me in for questioning, they only flash their ID's, and then the thread disappears into a Eccie blackhole.

You RAWK to Tara!! Muah...XOXO

I didn't break any rule, I was just bored, wanted to loosen the joint up a bit.

The truth be told (this is how I truly feel), I feel the Dallas Mods do a tremendous job on this board !! I view them like I view T-Ball Baseball Umpires, they hear few Thank You's from the Over The Top Moms and Dads who think little Johnny is going to be a pro ball player and the umps just want to see the kids have fun and learn something along the way about teamwork and playing the RIGHT way.

I don't always kiss ass, but when I do, it'll never be Tara's...Dos Equis Man

Hey pyramider/urhuckleberry, how do you like being a Mod?

Duly noted, but no thanks, it would get in the way of my tennis and sailing lifestyle I've grown very fond of...Thanks for the advice though. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You will never be Tara's anything. Lol.
Muah!
If I was a mod I'd give Madison May points for being NBA...though I'm sure there'd be a way where we could 'work something out'.
I don't always kiss ass, but when I do, it'll never be Tara's... Originally Posted by ManSlut
Don't worry, Manslut... I'll do it for you....
Don't worry, Manslut... I'll do it for you.... Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Awww thanks baby. You just made my Day.
Awww thanks baby. You just made my Day. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'd French kiss Tara's butt and don't care if I get points!
Thank you EasyLover
We need to do a better job recruiting the dead.
I could be dead soon enough. Either Tuco, Gus or the cancer is going to get me.
once again this has turned from how to be a mod (tongue in cheek) thread to a self serving thread. typical. all we need now is tony, then i can get some sleep.
I could be dead soon enough. Either Tuco, Gus or the cancer is going to get me. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Walt? Those guys are dead, I would worry about Todd or Uncle Jack at this point. We'll find out in a few days though.
If I was a mod I'd give Madison May points for being NBA...though I'm sure there'd be a way where we could 'work something out'. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Many are NBA just for you.
You start with the minor leagues outside Texas.