Thinking about just being done with eccie

I get ya on the condom thing now.

But don't be offended on the shower thing.

You should have asked him to leave as soon as he came out with the unmentionables. Those two should never mix. You could have avoided all of that if you would have done so right then and there.

And dont sweat it if you get threatened with a bad review. Some of the best gals on here have a couple of bad reviews. For the most part guys can see through some bullshit review. It's when they start piling up by trusted guys that you should start questioning yourself and your way of business.

Maybe you should get with some of the finer ladys on here, I've seen several on here that really try to help the newer ones out. But beware of the Boss Lady Thick types that will just try and recruit you for their pimp. A few that come to mind are Kayle Hot Chick and Truly Passion (I hope I didn't fuck their names up). They always seem to have the other lady's best interest at heart.
i agree with the sentiment that you should have ended the session when the party supplies came out. boundaries on that kind of stuff are a good thing.

one thing though on the MSOG, since he's paying for your time, not sex, the number of pops shouldn't matter.

but leaving ECCIE probably isn't going to solve the issue. leaving more than likely means increasing the % of jerks you run into.

besides, you (and Jillian) are on my list... and I'd hate for you to bail before I get to meet you.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-13-2014, 11:40 PM
This chick needs a mentor... I can't tell you how many things I read above that SHE should have prevented.

Any volunteers?

*takes step back*
*taking two steps back*

She ignored Old Grump who gave her the best advice yet, second only to Mojo. She made her choice to continue a bad situation, but she chooses to blame the entire site for her misfortune. She should probably leave now before she becomes the next Mercianna.
Im not blaming the site at all ..the site i love leaving eccie for me would mean leaving the business as well, im not stereotyping people on here cause i have met some good guys here but very few
I get ya on the condom thing now.

But don't be offended on the shower thing.

You should have asked him to leave as soon as he came out with the unmentionables. Those two should never mix. You could have avoided all of that if you would have done so right then and there.

And dont sweat it if you get threatened with a bad review. Some of the best gals on here have a couple of bad reviews. For the most part guys can see through some bullshit review. It's when they start piling up by trusted guys that you should start questioning yourself and your way of business.

Maybe you should get with some of the finer ladys on here, I've seen several on here that really try to help the newer ones out. But beware of the Boss Lady Thick types that will just try and recruit you for their pimp. A few that come to mind are Kayle Hot Chick and Truly Passion (I hope I didn't fuck their names up). They always seem to have the other lady's best interest at heart. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Thanks hun i wasnt ignoring yu as stated below i just had not been online ...i am talking with one of the girls and she has helped me out a lot inthe past
Thanks for the pimp alert too lol
i agree with the sentiment that you should have ended the session when the party supplies came out. boundaries on that kind of stuff are a good thing.

one thing though on the MSOG, since he's paying for your time, not sex, the number of pops shouldn't matter.

but leaving ECCIE probably isn't going to solve the issue. leaving more than likely means increasing the % of jerks you run into.

besides, you (and Jillian) are on my list... and I'd hate for you to bail before I get to meet you. Originally Posted by mojo34

You are right this site is safe...what doesnt kill yu makes yu stronger right?
Jillian is my abs favorite!!! Such a sweet girl
Thanks so much Threepeckeredbillygoat. There will always be good and bad with any business and right now it seems you are being tested. There are some great ladies and gents on here that will give great advice. Even the nice people can make it you just have to learn to wear the big girl panties at time or none at all that easier. If you let others realize your weakness they will pry on it. I was told along time ago this takes a strong mind to do this and it does. I have had shit happen to me and yet I try to look at the bright side I did not end up in a hospital or hurt. My pride maybe hurt but that is something I can live with. The one thing you need to do is Listen to you Gut. If you read alerts or threads most people will say my gut told me this or that. I have been blessed and when I have thought of walking away from Eccie. I have had some great guys talk to me and make me realize don't do it. This is your bread and butter in ways and you will not find another place like this that allows you to advertise free 24/7 ( yes P411 is great also.) You can leave and go post ads on BP and pay and get the same kind of guys if not worst. Take the weekend off find someone to talk too that will listen and help you. Always remember all money is not good money. Take care and do what is best for yourself.
maybe you just need to refresh your spirit with a change of scenery

Come to Austin ^_^ you can come to Hooker church! (/^▽^)/
*yea we have hooker church in Austin aka Sunday Lunch* :P It's support group

We <3 you. just saying ♡^▽^♡ feel better.

Now People, this is what George Bush would call, a Preemptive Strike.
I have yet to have any issues other then maybe just feeling just slightly uncomfortable in certain situations, but nothing more than that. I have seen and read everything you have posted and I see many reasons why you have had problems. If you would like to ever take some advice from me please feel free to PM me. I have met too many great, wonderful guys and have amazing friendships with most if not all of my clientele here from Eccie. I am so sorry you have had some bad experiences but I would be glad to help you out if you ever need some advice. I hope you have a great and happy Valentine's Day!!
Im not blaming the site at all ..the site i love leaving eccie for me would mean leaving the business as well, im not stereotyping people on here cause i have met some good guys here but very few Originally Posted by 89Tiara
The business isn't for everyone. No shame in admitting it isn't for you and moving on if that is best for you.
pretty sure he busted because in my trash was evidence that he bust( trying to be the least nasty as possible) Originally Posted by 89Tiara
probably no less nasty, but semen and snot look almost identical
I'm not trying to be mean, just honest with you based on reading your post(s) then going and reading your reviews.

Manage yourself and your client better (expectations). You're fairly new, you have five published reviews and 40% of them are NO recommendations.

Like someone else mentioned, consider asking one of the other ladies to mentor/help you sort through the process, session management and of course how you act yourself during the session (IOP coaching).

Good luck either way.
  • L.A.
  • 02-14-2014, 08:26 AM
There are 3 or 4 providers that have posted in this thread that couldn't get a No recommendation if they tried. You should listen to them and ask them questions PRIVATELY.